Found cheaper Caruso set!!!

CaramelPrincezz

I just ordered the Caruso Professional Molecular Ion Steam Hairsetter, 30 Rollers for only $28.99 on Amazon! :clap: :clapping: :dance7: :bouncy: I've been trying to find a good deal and I found it so it's an early Christmas present from my boyfriend. It came with free shipping too. I hope they work so I can decrease my heat usage and have healthier hair because of it!!

I love these rollers.

Do you guys find them harder to use when it is close to touch up time?

My hair is more frizzy after the set while I have lots of new growth. :(

HoneyDew said:
I love these rollers.

Do you guys find them harder to use when it is close to touch up time?

My hair is more frizzy after the set while I have lots of new growth. :(

Are your ends frizzy, or are you talking about your roots?

I've had my Carusos for couple of weeks, and I'm about 9 weeks post. I've only tried the rollers to curl the part of my hair that is "out" when I'm wearing an instant weave. The work just fine for that purpose, but they don't smooth out the new growth very much. My ends aren't frizzy.

preciousjewel76 said:
Are your ends frizzy, or are you talking about your roots?

I've had my Carusos for couple of weeks, and I'm about 9 weeks post. I've only tried the rollers to curl the part of my hair that is "out" when I'm wearing an instant weave. The work just fine for that purpose, but they don't smooth out the new growth very much. My ends aren't frizzy.

My ends, too. My hair is underprocessed throughout and it effects me more when I have lots of new growth.

It does not seem to do itas mucha few days after I shampoo after Ihave been oiling and moisturizing, though.

I have just come to the conclusion that I cannot master the same kind of sets when I have nappy roots going on. (like now)

HoneyDew said:
I have just come to the conclusion that I cannot master the same kind of sets when I have nappy roots going on. (like now)

Shoot, that's why I've busted out the instant weave. I can rollerset my hair relatively decently now, but I still can't get my roots as smooth as I'd like. Especially around the front of my hairline. I might try a full-head Caruso set after my wash this weekend, though....

When my non-Ion Caruso conked out, I paid a WHOLE lot for my Ion version -- and hated it. The ion function made my hair flat and body-less. So, I just operate it without the ions.

Hope you enjoy yours. Ions or no, that's a good price.

I'm 18 weeks post and I'm still using them. Grant it my roots are not flat but my sets still come out great. These are a life saver!!!!!!!

wadadligyal said:
I'm 18 weeks post and I'm still using them. Grant it my roots are not flat but my sets still come out great. These are a life saver!!!!!!!

I bust my caruso's out when I am 8 week plus post because my curls hold better and tighter although I like them too after I relax but the curls fall, they fall cute and all but I don't want my hair rubbing against my clothes:)

Back