Fotki

TLC1020

Ladies have you noticed that FOTKI now charge to use their website? I'm mad they did this, I would like to view and remove my pictures but I will have to purchase the cheaper account upgrade at $4.00 per month, I don't want to do that because I know I'm not going to be consistent.. It's crazy ... :cry3:

Ladies have you noticed that FOTKI now charge to use their website? I'm mad they did this, I would like to view and remove my pictures but I will have to purchase the cheaper account upgrade at $4.00 per month, I don't want to do that because I know I'm not going to be consistent.. It's crazy ... :cry3:

Maybe you can pay for only one month, copy all of your photos onto your computer and then be done with the account forever?

When I got the notification that they will be charging, I went on there and removed my pics right away - before the charges went into effect. I didn't want to have to pay that either.

I'm probably one of the few here that pay for Fotki. :lachen:

My plan was to download my pics before the charges.

Didn't do it.

Then I planned to pay for a year so I'd have plenty of time to download.

Didn't do it.

I'm still a paying member of that site. :oops:

I just decided I'm going to pay the $4.00 month fee and download all my photos and close my fotki account.. I'm not paying for that service after the 1st month... Thanks ladies..

Back