Fotki update

Good progress and very shiny! I can't see your regi under your journal section though. (I'm not a Fotki member, so is that the reason why?)

Good progress and very shiny! I can't see your regi under your journal section though. (I'm not a Fotki member, so is that the reason why?)
I guess. Ummm I'll copy paste it here for you lol

My regimen

-relax with Narobi whenever I see a substantial amount on new growth (usually 2-3 months)
-trim twice a year
-wash and goes/twist outs I use leave in and just for me moisturizing gel
-love aloe vera gel for edges and kitchen
-I use Joico chelating poo once a month
-I use Joico K-PAK Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor 3 weeks after a touch up and as needed (usually every 3-4 weeks)
-I wash with Joico Moisture Recovery shampoo and DC with Joico Moisture Recovery COnditioner
-I used to dry loose under pibbs, then blow dry and flat iron with my Sedu weekly but my ends are colored and I m relaxed so I decided to use less direct heat
-I now rollerset by using Joico leave in detangler, and a little undiluted elasta foam wrap before starting, then wetting as I go along. I use gray rollers and blow out my roots with a round boar bristle brush
-Moisturize with BB castor oil n the jar and seal with coconut oil 1-2 times a day
-no wrapping, only comb on wash day and finger comb during the week
-sleep either on satin pillowcase or with a silk scarf
-grease scalp with sulfur 8 once a week (for eczema)

Last edited:
Before I even look, lemme just say..... IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!

Off I go! :user:

Back