Fotki update!!....new Twist Out

USCgirl08

Hey everybody just letting yall know I have an update on fotki. I recently wore my first twist out today (AHHH)...I was nervous at first because I didn't know how everyone was going to react or how it was going to turn out.....but check it out if ya want...I will be updating on next week 7/20 new press pictures...still addicted to the hot comb...I am slowly trying to break away..lol ...the password is in my profile

WOW, you're twistout looks so defined and shiny! I love how big you made them. When I do my twistouts they come out nice and full but I don't have the shine or definition like you have, keep up the good work!!

Ultimate hair goal: 5 inches past brastap by Dec. 2005
http://public.fotki.com/Diane71
pm for password

Tasha112 said:
put down the hotcomb:naughty: ...your twists and twistouts look great!

LOL!!! I will try hard to limit the hot comb....maybe once a month..I've been pretty good this summer because I have been doing condition washes.

Thanks yall for the complements!! For the shine of the twists Diane71 I use the Smooth and Shine Aloe Vera Curl Activator Gel with some oil moisturizer..it works wonders...and shine lasts most of the day.

Thank you Thank you....the thing is my twists will look fine when they are first done....it's the day after that always get me!! I wanna get a satin pillow soon...what do yall do to keep your twists nice looking each day? Do you re twist them at night? This morning I just sprayed some oil spray and put some activator around the edges..it looks okay now...but what regimens yall do to keep them up??

I've never seen your album before! Your two strand twists and your twistout look fabulous! You have some beautiful hair!!!

Poohbear said:
I've never seen your album before! Your two strand twists and your twistout look fabulous! You have some beautiful hair!!!

Thanks!!! ...I've been on this website for a looongg time...and I just recently joined and started a fotki album. I'm trying to find my BC picture so that everyone can see what it used to be like (that may take some time to find)...but I was so inspired by the ladies at LHCF that I decided to join....I will be keeping it updated as much as possible.

your twists and twistouts look very pretty!!! did you do the twists yourself????i hope you can really break that addiction with the hot comb...

You have no reason to be addicted to the hotcomb, because your twists and twistout is beautiful.

SherryLove said:
your twists and twistouts look very pretty!!! did you do the twists yourself????i hope you can really break that addiction with the hot comb...

Thanks!! Yes I did them myself...I made big twists because It's hard for me to do little twists by myself..still learning.

USCgirl08 said:
Thanks!! Yes I did them myself...I made big twists because It's hard for me to do little twists by myself..still learning.

WOW!!!! and you will be doing the smalller twists in no time....

Back