Fotki Help

Chin

For those that have fotki accounts how do you put locks on some of your folders. I would like to show my hair albums but not my familey photos. Plus if you put your photos in private would they automatically be locked?
confused.gif
<font color="green"> </font>

When you're on your homepage and logged in, underneath each album is a link to "edit properties". Once you click on that, you get a window with an option to set a password. Once you create one, no one can view that album without entering the password. Good thing is, you don't ever have to worry about forgetting the password because whenever you log into your account, you can view all albums freely. But if you should just go to
www.fotki.com/(YourLoginNameHere)
without logging in, you will only be able to view the albums that aren't password protected...like everyone else, unless you enter a password. And any time you want to give the password to an album to someone, you can always log in and look it up under edit properties (if you happen to forget it).
smile.gif

Thanks,I finally have a password for my family. Now the only question is how do I get my pictures on my web page.

That's ok Nonie I finally got the web address in my signature. I can finally celebrate my almost one year anniversary with an album.
clap.gif
Thanks for the help.
wink.gif

Back