Forgive your enemies

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Matthew 5:43-48
New International Version (NIV)
Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Oh boy, this was one of my opening prayers today! I was going to ask a question about folks who put clouds over your life and whether you should ask G-d to allow them to suffer under their own evil desires for you. Sigh...it's hard....timely.

You know, I'm absolutely struggling with this thing...and here it is. I need help with this.

I don't comprehend why somebody is so interested in who I am and what I do. And I'm not convinced that they are truly caring about my life. They are too invested in my own faults. I see my faults, but do they see theirs? Why are they so interested in what I do? They aren't my savior, so why are they making me theirs or another's? I am HUMAN. If I'm struggling in some area, trust me, I pray on it and am dealing with it on a regular basis. Do they have my specific stressful issues in life? Why not look at your own dern self and ask G-d to pull down the double-edged sword in your own life? Or is it that you are shutting up the H-ly Spirit to focus on me? And about them inventing stuff...oh goodness! Sigh....well, it's getting to the point I am able to just say, "screw it." When you invent and imagine all kinds of things, the problem is not mine. :nono: I love a good name but this is ridiculous. With some people...have mercy. It truly bothers me but I just have to forgive them in their ignorance and hatred. Well, had to get that off my chest.

Last edited:
Back