Forced hair hiatus! CONGRATS to the Neos!

cmw45

So recently I went on what some might call a "forced" hair hiatus, as I suddenly became very busy...

This thread is interrupted in order to congratulate all of the Fall 06' and Spring 07' neos...also...and OOOOOO-OOP to all of my beautiful sorors.

Back to the regularly scheduled thread...

and I was wondering how others have been able to cope with do their hair when they literally have NO time and about how long does it take for your hair to recover. I mean, does the regimen stay the same as the old regimen with a prayer that my hair eventually looks the way it used to...how did you guys cope with literally having no time for your hair. I have some friends who has dreaded and they are losing inches:eek: I was lucky, and mine appears just to be overly dried out.

ETA: Spelling

Nice to meet you. Besides your hair appearing to be overly dried out, how is the overall condition? Were you able to still keepup on your hair regime or not really?

Ummmmm...not really. I washed once every two weeks...not conditioning...no deep conditiong...just washing and walking...literally. There was just no time. I cleared out (or detangled my hair once) and didn't loose that much hair, however, I feel my hair is fragile in places because I definitely saw one or two strands stretch before breaking when I was combing it out.

If you could just find the time to do some conditioning, that would be a great help to your hair. You might be able to sneek it in by jumping in the shower and shampooing and conditioning with a cap on while finishing your shower, and rinsing the condish out at the end. It's not a deep conditioning, but it is better than not doing it at all. :) HTH

GoldenBreeze said:
If you could just find the time to do some conditioning, that would be a great help to your hair. You might be able to sneek it in by jumping in the shower and shampooing and conditioning with a cap on while finishing your shower, and rinsing the condish out at the end. It's not a deep conditioning, but it is better than not doing it at all. :) HTH

Didn't I try. I'm done dear. Thank God. I've tried deep conditioning, and while that always used to bring my hair back in the past, my napps are litearlly laughing at the conditioner now. It's like the hair looks okay, but doesn't feel soft anymore like it used to.

First off, I just wanted to say congrats! :) As far as being busy and my regimen, well I rarely comb my hair. That's why it's always covered up. Have you tried DCing overnight? That way you won't have to take extra time out the day to do it.

I have very little time for my hair during the week. The most important thing is to take your one favorite moisturizer and apply at least every other night. Then I do a simple protective style in the morning.

AND BY THE WAY OOOO-OOP back to ya soror and a big congrats to all the new lines.

Back