For those who are single!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
When you are bored, or feeling lonely what do you do?

Would you call an ex?
or friends?

Go out either by yourself, or with someone?

Please explain!

I hang by myself a lot. I go to the movies or shopping. Sometimes I call my cousin and we'll hang out.

I haven't been out with a girlfriend in about 8 months.:ohwell:

I have no way of contacting 99% of my exes.

If I'm bored or lonely I go do something. Torture or treat my dog, visit family and friends.

Call my great-grandma for a verbal sparring match.

Call my grandma for some Southern Hallelujah.

Call or email my friends for chewy chats.

Call my mother and my sister for updates on all the stuff I'm missing out on.

And make plans for the next time we're all together.

I exercise and think how right I want to look when I do meet Mr Right......oh and chocolate helps me through too LOL (dark chocolate) :drunk:

Study... :look:
Can't afford to shop. :sad:
Might call my BFF or a friend who always has man problems and be glad I'm not dealing with that drama.
Read my Bible.
Log on LHCF.

Talk with my guy friend...
or Chat for hours with my BFF, she always has something to talk about.
Or work on one of my hobbies, Photography, play guitar or dance.

When you are bored, or feeling lonely what do you do?

Would you call an ex? NO MA'AM!!!!
or friends? I will call them sometimes, but more often than not, I keep myself busy doing other things, like being on LHCF :drunk:

Go out either by yourself, or with someone? I'll go somewhere alone, or occasionally hang out w/my sister or a girlfriend

Please explain!

Answers to your direct questions in blue. I don't often find myself lonely to the point that I have to reach out to someone. If my mind starts wandering about not being in a relationship I just change my thought process to something more pleasant. But if I do decide to think about relationships, I focus on what I want in a relationship, not about not being in one.

I read, usually reading three books at a time so I get into those or turn on the home shows, style network, walk the pup, take an expressway drive, go hair supply shopping; calling someone usually leaves me feeling more alone, exes..no darned way:perplexed.

That's the beauty of living in NY :grin: If you're bored, you just step right out your door and choose from a gazillion things to do.

But even if that's not available to you, in my opinion, there are still lots of things to do no matter where you are - reading up on stuff, taking up a new hobby, going to see a movie, going for a walk (assuming the weather cooperates), hanging out with friends, etc.

I get lonely every now and then, but thankfully I enjoy my alone time very much and when I do feel lonely, I have plenty of friends to spend time with.

I have no way of contacting 99% of my exes.

If I'm bored or lonely I go do something. Torture or treat my dog, visit family and friends.

Call my great-grandma for a verbal sparring match.

Call my grandma for some Southern Hallelujah.

Call or email my friends for chewy chats.

Call my mother and my sister for updates on all the stuff I'm missing out on.

And make plans for the next time we're all together.

I like your list :lachen:

Waste time on the internet.
Read a book or watch a movie.
Hang with one of my besties..go to a lounge/bar/out to eat.
Take a nap.
Daydream about my future..I can do this one for hours :drunk:

Neeeevveeeerrr (in my Chris Rock voice) call an ex.

If I'm bored or lonely, I call my two friends to see what they are up to. We will chat or hang out. I go shopping for books/magazines, movies and order take out. Take a cat nap or just enjoy the solitude. But I NEVER call my ex. NO WAY!

Nope I don't call any exes.:ohwell:

• call my bff and whine and talk to her for awhile.
  • Go for a walk downtown on the river.
  • Spend sometime in the Word.
  • ..........and I always end up crying....lonely heart.:sad:

Back