For those taking MSM......

Puddles

On Cloud 9
How much are you taking and has it done anything for your hair?
Thanks for any input.
smile.gif

I take 100mg of it everyday (or when i remember). I do get a little bit more growth but I cant tell if its from the MSM or biotin I take. The texture of my new growth HAS changed since I started taking it though.

I was taking 4000 mg. It made my hair very curly...and tangly at the root, but it also shed a lot less and seemed to grow a little faster. All the tight curls/tangles made it hard for me to get a touch up back in May and the hair did not process as well nor as quickly as it does when I don't take MSM.

I am currently trying 2,000 to see if I can stop the shedding.... and maybe have less tight curls.

I am taking 4500 mg of msm. I am taking so much new stuff, that I am not sure of what vitamin or product is doing what. All I know is that I am losing less hair through shedding and breakage, and my hair is growing well.

Right now I'm taking 2,600 mg. It has definitely made my hair grow and my new growth is softer and I can actually comb thru it now.

I just started back taking 1000 mg a day. It has beena about 2 weeks. It is too early to tell. Last time however, it did change the texture of my new growth...made it wavier..

I have been taking 1,000mg of MSM. The tecture of my hair had changed all together. It is softer to the touch and grows in finer. Also, the curls are looser. HTH.

I take 2000mg of MSM. I don't think my growth rate has increased at all and the texture hasn't changed. I've been taking MSM for two months now.

I'm taking the MSM for my allergies though.

-Ebony

Thanks everyone for the responses. I've only been taking them about 2 weeks now. I will keep an eye out for any changes.

EbonyEyes.....have you noticed a change in your allergies since taking it?

Back