? for Salerm Users...

lovechic

What other products have you used by Salerm other than the Salerm21 leave-in ??? Please list the product and give a review please! :)

Last edited:
I use both the shampoo and conditioner. They both come in a big bottle ( the biggest bottles I ever seen salerm products in)

Shampoo in a cream bottle with blue writting. conditioner with green writing.

They both are so good. I absolutley love them. I use to use Keracare which is a good product but after so many weeks post relaxer I couldn't really comb thru, and wrap my hair. With the salerm conditioner it seems so easy and managable.

I wash my hair in the shower...after wash I take my towel, and dry my hair off a little. Then I put on condtioner make sure I apply enough and comb thru, then place my cap on. I take care of my other business let the steam from the shower help the conditioner marinate :lol:
afterwards my hair is so managable, I can comb thru it with ease.

I also use the wheatgerm mask...under the dryer though. I use that for deep condtioning. I do that every other week. Right now I am trying not to over do it on my care regimen. And because the regular Condtioner is a light protien I alternate to give my hair more of a balance.

I too am a Salerm protein shampoo and conditioner user. I too have to agree that it does the hair really good. I also like the wheat germ mask but I don't sit under the dryer. I use the wheat germ mask when I have a lot of time to commit to conditioning.

I absolutely love all of these products!

Bmm said:
I use both the shampoo and conditioner. They both come in a big bottle ( the biggest bottles I ever seen salerm products in)

Shampoo in a cream bottle with blue writting. conditioner with green writing.

They both are so good. I absolutley love them. I use to use Keracare which is a good product but after so many weeks post relaxer I couldn't really comb thru, and wrap my hair. With the salerm conditioner it seems so easy and managable.

I wash my hair in the shower...after wash I take my towel, and dry my hair off a little. Then I put on condtioner make sure I apply enough and comb thru, then place my cap on. I take care of my other business let the steam from the shower help the conditioner marinate :lol:
afterwards my hair is so managable, I can comb thru it with ease.

I also use the wheatgerm mask...under the dryer though. I use that for deep condtioning. I do that every other week. Right now I am trying not to over do it on my care regimen. And because the regular Condtioner is a light protien I alternate to give my hair more of a balance.

Could you go to ibeautyny.com and post a picture of the shampoo and conditioner? I would like to purchase them. TIA!!

I use the shampoo, conditioner and the wheat germ mask I love them.
I wash with them every other week, and I use keracare line the week after.
I paid $20 each for the Shampoo, Conditioner and $ 17 for the wheat germ mask. But the bottles are BIG!!!. Love the smell, very sweet.

Back