All UK ladies !!

Re: All UK ladies !!/Men

guapa1- he he he I think you just made a big mistake there!!!

M BAYON M - I don't have the bottle with me now but its called a Finishing conditioner, I'll post all the details when i get home. And I also wrote in about the NTM

I feel like editing really quickly. feel as though I've made a ton of work for myself. Have you ever been to Nigeria? Can I get Shea Butter there? I'm going to Abuja next month.

You can get Shea butter in Nigeria.. Abuja especially.. but the Shea butter they sell here is just as good i think. We used to get HUGE gallons of the stuff.. but i only used it on my skin.. it was also very very cheap

I've been flying for 4 years around Europe. I've been doing long haul flights for 6 weeks. So far I've been to Israel, New York twice, Johannesburg, Phoenix, Detroit, Boston, got back from Denver yesterday, and am going to Venezuela on Tuesday.
I'm going to pick up some Shea butter for the girls on Napps. Where do you get Shea Butter here anyway?

ohhhhh Guapa You know your gonna hook me up with some of that shea butter .How much do you think it will cost ?and when are you next taking a trip to America?;)

Xena- Thanks I emailed them again today . I also emailed Asda -now their apart of the walmart family surely they can get more products in their shops at good prices .

Many people from the USA on the boared always talk about the stuff they can get at walmart so why cant Asda provide over here .

As soon as I find out the prices I'll let you know. Don't have a stateside trip in August. When I do I'll let you know.

I think you had better take an extra suit case with you when you go over though....

[ QUOTE ]
Xena said:
I think you had better take an extra suit case with you when you go over though....

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughing nervously* What a funny joke!
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
guapa1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Xena said:

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif

don't worry we won't bombard you with stuff to get.

Guys this Salerm issue really sucks.. It's made in Spain yet we have to go all the way to the states just to get it??!! I was thinking that maybe one of us should become a distributer.. the woman sent me all the forms once but I didn't fill them out

I'm not sure really.. but the only thing is that i think you need to be somehow connected to a salon or may need to order a really large quantity of products to get started.

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
[ QUOTE ]
guapa1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Xena said:

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif

don't worry we won't bombard you with stuff to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

*Breathing a sigh of relief*

Re Salerm
If you guys are serious about using these things regularly, then I think it's a good idea. BUT, if you are PJs and move on to different products every week, think carefully!

hey have any of you found Lacio Lacio here. Does anyone even know what it looks like?
thanks

I got in contact with pleasant image the company that sells elucence and they said that in a months time they will be accepting payment by paypal for international orders.

Back