For people how has REALLY dry scalp

Qualitee

Like eczema or Seborrheic Dermatitis

Sulfur oil has really worked for me. Especially 'Bee mine' sulfur oil

I apply it when ever I wash my hair

Just wanted to share:yep:

Last edited:
So you order this off the Internet? My beautician was just talking to me about my dry scalp. Right now I'm using coconut oil.

So you order this off the Internet? My beautician was just talking to me about my dry scalp. Right now I'm using coconut oil.
You might just need a hot oil treatment but if it doesn't go away you can order sulfur oil online
http://beemineproducts.com/

or go to amazon.com and buy sulfur powder. There are a lot of great sulfur recipes on here. Search for NJoy sulfur recipe. Just don't mix sulfur powder with coconut oil. The combo produces a bad smell, plus sulfur doesn't smell too great either:ohwell:

OP I'm glad you posted this b/c I recently purchased the bee mine growth serum, however I was skeptical about using it b/c I read somewhere that when your scalp is affected with either Seboherric Dermatitis or eczema certain oils should be avoided since the fungus that causes this condition could use it as a food source.
But your testimony assures me that this stuff will not worsen my condition :).

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

D.Lisha - Sulfur actually has anti fungal properties, so if anything it helps with those issues.

I use sulfur oil to help with dandruff, dry & itchy scalp, and also excess shedding. Been using it off and on for years with great success. :yep: I keep the percentage low because if I add too much to the mix I get sinus headaches.

Agreed.

I have Seborrheic Dermatitis and use sulfur oil regularly on my scalp and I haven't had any break outs or issues.

SN:I noticed the drastic change when I tried NJoys sulfur mix :yep:

I have dry scalp as well..... you don't think sulfur oil will make the scalp drier? I used to use sulfur 8 as well as my own sulfur mixes...may have to retry this again

Mane_Attraxion said:
I have dry scalp as well..... you don't think sulfur oil will make the scalp drier? I used to use sulfur 8 as well as my own sulfur mixes...may have to retry this again

If anything it will make your hair dry so you would have to keep an eye in your hair moisture.

Back