For Alter Ego Users....

Lavendar

I am looking for hints on how to use Alter Ego garlic treatment. I have had increased shedding for the past three weeks that I really think is just due to my hair cycle. But, I would like to have a treatment on standby in case this increases or continues for a few more weeks. I know garlic treatments are recommended for shedding so please share how you use it and what other products you use it with. Thanks so much for your :help3:!

I tried there Nourishing Poo & Conditioner. :love:

I have there Leave In Serum. :love:

I know Jlove uses it. She says it curbs her shedding/breakage. Hopefully she can give you some more insight.

I tried there Nourishing Poo & Conditioner. :love:

I have there Leave In Serum. :love:

I know Jlove uses it. She says it curbs her shedding/breakage. Hopefully she can give you some more insight.

Thanks for the reviews, Bosslady! I will just hang around and see if JLove will pop in and help a sista out!:spinning:

Funny. I was just on sickbay today looking at Alter Ego products.

I am currently inbetween leave-ins and heard good stuff about theirs. Not the serum, though the one that just says leave-in.

Funny. I was just on sickbay today looking at Alter Ego products.

I am currently inbetween leave-ins and heard good stuff about theirs. Not the serum, though the one that just says leave-in.

I guess I haven't been paying attention cause I really only knew there was a garlic treatment and some drops. Well let me just mosey on over to sickbay and take a look. Thanks HD!!!

Does this stuff leave a garlic smell in your hair? I'm been wanting to try this as well, but I don't want to smell like garlic.

The garlic treatment has a nice fragrance. no garlic smell at all. I love it, and it definitely stopped my excessive shedding. I only use it on my scalp as stated on tub, but the part that has gotten on my roots left it moisturized and well conditioned. My scalp feels a lot better- the itching and dryness are gone.

Back