For all of you Marshall's store, Giovanni Lovers and Kmart Shoppers...

ricochet

I was in Marshall's this morning and they had pretty much all of the products that are frequently discussed on this board like the 50/50 Balanced Shampoo, Tea Tree, Smooth as Silk, etc...and they were in the big 33oz pump bottles for $12.99 each. I didn't buy anything, just scoping stuff out. I also saw some Tigi Bedhead and Catwalk products like Curls Rock Conditioner, Control Freak conditioner and Moisture Maniac Shampoo, for those that like those products. They were also in the large pump bottles for $8-$12 each.

I also went in K-Mart and found a ton of hair accessories on clearance. I only bought hair accessories, as anyone that knows me knows I am always on the lookout for cute and cheap hair accessories. I found the following:

Scunci no damage (.74 cents)- (bought a brown and black set)
DSCN0823.jpg

DSCN0824.jpg

Jaw clips-(.40 cents)-(how hippy looking right?...No, these won't be worn outside my house, but this particular size is PERFECT for holding my hair back and out of the way when I am washing, twisting, straightening, sectioning, etc)
DSCN0821.jpg

Scunci no slip grip headbands ($1.49)-(I am not a regular headband wearer, but I have always wanted to try these with the little rubbery feeling underside but everytime I got the nerve to buy a set, the price would make me change my mind, usually $3.99 & up)
DSCN0822.jpg

Scunci headbands and ouchless bands set (.30 cents each)-(Forget about the colors, these bad boys are great for thick hair like mine that needs a big scrunchie, these types are bands are hidden most of the time under buns, baggies, etc...these are not silk or satin of course, but they are a shiny material, I am gonna say polyester)

DSCN0825.jpg

DSCN0826.jpg

DSCN0827.jpg

Well, that's it ladies, hope you all find something useful!

Last edited:
Wow, I want more hair accessories so I'll stop my local Kmart store today. I've actually gotten the Giovanni products from Marshals as well.

Back