Marshall's - TJ Maxx - Ross - Product Picks

Are you ladies able to consistently find the same products there? I have always been scared to buy stuff, like it, and not be able to buy it there again.

LivingDoll

When I see brands I don't recognize then I tend to stray. They're usually brands that are discontinued or being phased out but with brands like Tigi, Joico, Mizani, Giovanni, CHI, Thermafuse, Bain terre and etc I don't mind purchasing because they're usually just overstock from online retailers or chain stores. My cousin use to work there and explain this to me.

@LivingDoll

When I see brands I don't recognize then I tend to stray. They're usually brands that are discontinued or being phased out but with brands like Tigi, Joico, Mizani, Giovanni, CHI, Thermafuse, Bain terre and etc I don't mind purchasing because they're usually just overstock from online retailers or chain stores. My cousin use to work there and explain this to me.

EnExitStageLeft...ok. Thanks for the explanation. I'll probably pay closer attention now.

Come to think of it, I did purchase a Jilbere Flatiron from TJ Maxx..

So I walk into TJ Maxx and the first thing I see was the DermOrganics Conditioner and I'm like OH YEAHHHHHH! This is going with me and then I look at the price.....$19.99. I *side-eyed it and put it back. Smh, I couldn't do it y'all.

So I walk into TJ Maxx and the first thing I see was the DermOrganics Conditioner and I'm like OH YEAHHHHHH! This is going with me and then I look at the price.....$19.99. I *side-eyed it and put it back. Smh, I couldn't do it y'all.

The only reason I bought it was because if the claim of being comparable to WEN 613 which I'm just about all out of. I've stretched the last bit with water. Now when I try it and it sucks, It's going back to the Maxx.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I have WEN 613 in my stash and I can't wait to try it. What do you like best about it KiWiStyle?

- the smell
- it cleanses really well but hair doesn't feel stripped.
- the invigorating feeling it leaves on my scalp

I've only bought it once but I can't see paying that on a regular basis.

Ok, it's all you FAULT! :-) I went to TJ Maxx and I saw one bottle of DermaOrganics. And what did I do you say.... Hmmm I brought it! I hope I like it. I'm so glad there are no silicones in this conditioner. My next wash day, I will try it out!

I used the DermOrganics tonight. It's ok. I think I'm going to return it. I get more moisture frm Tresemme Naturals and Hairveda Conditioners :-(

I used the DermOrganics tonight. It's ok. I think I'm going to return it. I get more moisture frm Tresemme Naturals and Hairveda Conditioners :-(

I'm trying it tonight so will post my review later.

Beamodel how the heck do you open this thing?? I can't get the pump to work.

ETA: never mind, DH opened it in a split second when after I tried for 5 minutes.

I'm trying it tonight so will post my review later.

I could not wait to leave this review of the DermOrganic Conditioner.

Notice no exclamation mark after that sentence. I will be returning this product ASAP and this is why:

1. No slip whatsoever
2. I don't know what the product actually did but it did not condition or cleanse my hair, not even the slightest little bit.
3. I co-washed in the shower before I showered. There was absolutely no evidence of product/dirt or anything running down the drain while I rinsed. Mind you, I had lots of growth oil on my scalp too.
4. My hair felt weird, not clean, not conditioned just weird.
5. It Left my strands stiff and clumped together.

I tried to remain objective because the moment I applied it, I decided I was going to follow it with my beloved TJ Nourish Spa. So I decided I was going to give the stuff a full shot before I call it out so I continued. After I rinsed, I was like there is no way I'm going to let my hair dry like this, it just felt dirty.

I then went over it with the nourish spa and I immediately felt softness and clean again. I was literally squishing both conditioners from my hair as I rinsed it out, even though I already rinsed the DermOrganic out. Herbal essences hydralicious and Aussie Moist work better as well.

It obviously works great for some but unfortunately it didn't for me.

There is no shame in my game when I go into Ross or TJMaxx only to buy hair products(and peep a pair of shoes). I love how they have big bottles of shampoo and conditioners at amazing prices.

Back