Folica.com is having a 20% off sale...

HappilyLiberal

...The sale goes through April 11th and is good on all tools and appliances. Code is: APP20.

I just ordered a Solia flat iron, chi silk infusion, and a Denman Thermoceramic Straightening Brush. They are currently offering two-year warranties on some irons.

I needed to get a flat iron to do my hair for Easter. I am trying to transition to natural and the last time I went into a major holiday without a flat iron I relaxed and blew five months worth of stretching. I will be five months again by the time Easter rolls around and I did not want to take any chances of having another weak moment.

I really was planning to get a Hana elite. But I just could not justify paying $200 for a flat iron when I know going in I will probably only straighten my hair once every 4-6 months.

...The sale goes through April 11th and is good on all tools and appliances. Code is: APP20.

I just ordered a Solia flat iron, chi silk infusion, and a Denman Thermoceramic Straightening Brush. They are currently offering two-year warranties on some irons.

I needed to get a flat iron to do my hair for Easter. I am trying to transition to natural and the last time I went into a major holiday without a flat iron I relaxed and blew five months worth of stretching. I will be five months again by the time Easter rolls around and I did not want to take any chances of having another weak moment.

I really was planning to get a Hana elite. But I just could not justify paying $200 for a flat iron when I know going in I will probably only straighten my hair once every 4-6 months.

I felt the same way. I bought an Izunami flat iron almost a month ago, but I was actually fully intending on buying a Hana Elite. However, I'd purchased a $200 100% ceramic flat iron before and though I loved it, I decided to sell it and get a cheaper but good quality iron that would produce great results, esp. since I dont flat iron often anymore.

Thanks for sharing!
I got the Denman straightening brush and baby brush (for my edges) and the Babyliss Pro steam straightener. :)

Back