FLOWERHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!

azul11

YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS!!!:notworthy IT IS SO LONG AND BEAUTIFUL!! :heart2:WOW!! :infatuated:CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS!!! God bless you all.

I saw that siggy too only a few mins ago....I was thinking shame there is no link to a fotki cause I was thinking of stalking that :lachen:....lovely hair though!

Her siggy had my tounge hanging out...all that beautiful hair! :love:
My hair wants to be like hers when it grows up!
Flowerhair, it really is gorgeous.

Thank you ladies!!! you made my day :blush:

In the day it was combed out like in the pic furthest to the right because my friend was trimming it.
Then I put my ponytail in a twist and unraveled it in the evening. I thought - yes, this is a good moment for a little photo shoot :grin:
After that I just went to bed...some good hair days are unexpected!

Flowers to everyone: :flowers:

I just sent her a pm last night, her hair is amazing, I mean hip length hair? How often do you see that?

Amazing hair! I was just reading another thread and happened to see her siggy and had to do a double take. Absolutely gorgeous!

Stunning! I always look forward to reading your posts and now I get to see that siggy too. Bonus!!! You're such an inspiration.

That is some BEAUTIFUL hair! I was telling her in pm that I was drooling over her siggy pics. Just....WOW!

Back