Flatironing or Blowdrying Roots When Stretching

Nice Lady

Hay everyone! I am on a 10 week stretch and I am ending it tomorrow. But has anyone using flatironing or blowdrying roots to stretch, has been affected negatively by doing such? Has anyone done this religiously for 6 months to 1 year with no affect on hair growth? Just curious. I want to know to add to my regimen.

Hay everyone! I am on a 10 week stretch and I am ending it tomorrow. But has anyone using flatironing or blowdrying roots to stretch, has been affected negatively by doing such? Has anyone done this religiously for 6 months to 1 year with no affect on hair growth? Just curious. I want to know to add to my regimen.

I blowout my roots on a weekly basis...after my weekly wash, DC and rollerset...I have done this for the past 2 years!!!!...This is the ONLY way i can handle 12 -14 weeks of growth....

I dont like to feel my growth...

I blowout my roots on a weekly basis...after my weekly wash, DC and rollerset...I have done this for the past 2 years!!!!...This is the ONLY way i can handle 12 -14 weeks of growth....

That totally makes sense. I felt like my head was dying.

I haven't tried this yet, but I will soon. I had the same idea, I'm going to use a flat iron instead. I really need to tame my new growth.

Back