fish oil/borage oil/flaxseed

Maxitonia

I just purchased this supplement from walmart and have been using it for 3 days now but I wanted to check with u ladies if any of u is using it and what was the result of it. I bought it for skin purpose rather than hair benefit but I'm worried that it can help lose weight and I'm trying to gain weight now, I don't wanna waste all the hard work. Thanks!

I take flaxseed oil (for my skin) and it makes my skin glowy and clear. I loved the results and it dosen't take long for it to work. The only think is that it makes my skin oilier....I already have oily skin so I think it will be best for me to take this in the colder months.

As far as weight loss, I never noticed any. I originally bought it hoping for some weight loss but no.

Well I can see a small improvement in my skin too and it is been only 3 days. I heard fish oil especially burns fat/ chlosterol maybe that can result in some weight loss, I might just stick to flaxseed oil I have a big bottle of that.

i'm taking this for my skin as well. i hav eczema so i was told that it would help that out. i don't know if i see anything different since i have had a bad breakout, but hopefully it is working. how often do you take your?

I only take one a day, I don't want to take so many pills. I believe this supplement has 800 mg of fish oil 800 mg of flaxseed oil 400 mg mix of evening primrose oil and borage oil.

I take it for health first. I definitely see skin/nail benefits. I assume it benefits my hair also, but I really notice it helped my dry scalp.

Well I've started taking them when I started my new job...but I'm also trekking back and forth everyday to and from the trains so I'm walking a lot more now. That made the tummy go down a bit.

But I'm taking the fish oil so I don't get sick!!! Flaxseed is good for colon health also though. You WILL stay regular!

I read that Coconut Oil can contribute to weight loss so you may want to steer clear of that. However i havent heard anything regarding weight gain/loss from these three oils you mentioned. I have a wonderful flaxseed oil that has a strawberry/banana flavor. I dont take this everyday because it helps to produce estrogen and i am on birthcontrol. Too much estrogen isnt a good thing so i just take it once a week.

BRL-OSS-001.jpg

Last edited:
I take fish oils for good health too. I heard that flaxseeds are better than the flaxseed oil because the oil goes rancid quickly. Anyhow, I love the health benefits and I am sure they must be helping my hair too.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Back