First Time Review: Pantene R&N Mask (pics)

taylokc

Ok so I bought this the other day and I used it for the first time.

1. First I washed with CON
2. Shampooed with Keracare Hydrating Detangling, let it sit for 5 minutes and rinsed.
3. Light co-washed with Garnier Frutis Length and Strength Conditioner (for my ends especially)
4. Deep Conditioned for 2 hours with Pantene Mask. It felt heavy like a relaxer , but I desperately needed it since Im 13 weeks post. I didn't sit under the dryer.
5. I rinsed
6. Applied Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructerizer, Cantu Leave in, and Olive oil.
7. Applied Olive Oil Setting Lotion and proceeded to rollerset.

My take on Pantene R&N Mask:
Overall I like it. It broke my new growth down really well. Although I wish it would've detangled better. COmpared to what I usually use, ORS Replenishing, it was good on the new growth but not for detangling purposes. But its good stuff. I would blame the Pantene completely for not detangling well b/c my new growth is :perplexed. I can't do anything with my hair accept for on wash days. But this is good stuff people!!! If I had some more money I would but the rest of it, but :ohwell: Im broke... Here are some pics.

my new growth

my rollerset

close up

I combed it out with a Jilbere comb. I had to blow dry my roots and flat iron them because of all the new growth and I sectioned each section off after I blow dryed my roots, applied a little castor oil to the section, flat ironed the roots of that section and then pincurled it as I worked my way all over my head. After I was finished I just took the pincurls down and combed them out.

Back