First date!LOL!

shetara20

Hey everyone!!!This is the first time I posted on this relationship forum. I have a man and we have been together for a year and a half and we have never went on a date. We usually chill at the house and watch TV. My mother suggested that we double date this weekend. Trust me I dont mind her coming with her man because my mom is very young and Im 20 so she considers me as GROWN!!LOL! But we plan on goin to dinner then a movie. Problem is I dont wanna look like plain jane so I need suggestions for hair,nails and my outfit. I wanna make my man think that Ima vixen:lick: for the nite!!!HELP!!!!I need suggestions!!!!

Well umm yall have been together for a year and a half so what do you usually wear when you play the vixen? :look:

But I say depending on the place, go with something cute but comfortable. Maybe some capri's or shots and a low cut tee since its summer. As far as nails match them to your outfit. Some light makeup maybe. Dont wanna be too much of a vixen in front of mama :look:

Hey everyone!!!This is the first time I posted on this relationship forum. I have a man and we have been together for a year and a half and we have never went on a date. We usually chill at the house and watch TV. My mother suggested that we double date this weekend. Trust me I dont mind her coming with her man because my mom is very young and Im 20 so she considers me as GROWN!!LOL! But we plan on goin to dinner then a movie. Problem is I dont wanna look like plain jane so I need suggestions for hair,nails and my outfit. I wanna make my man think that Ima vixen:lick: for the nite!!!HELP!!!!I need suggestions!!!!

Uh, why did your MOTHER have to suggest a date? Why didn't your MAN suggest taking you out?

And better yet, why are you with a man who hasn't taken you on a date in a year and a half? Why do you accept that and let him be your man when he can't even take you out?

Good luck on the date. :ohwell:

P.S.: HE BETTER BE PAYING FOR YOUR MEAL AND MOVIE TICKET OR IT AIN'T A DATE!

Uh, why did your MOTHER have to suggest a date? Why didn't your MAN suggest taking you out?

And better yet, why are you with a man who hasn't taken you on a date in a year and a half? Why do you accept that and let him be your man when he can't even take you out?

Good luck on the date. :ohwell:

P.S.: HE BETTER BE PAYING FOR YOUR MEAL AND MOVIE TICKET OR IT AIN'T A DATE!

Co-signing. :yep: :confused: You can this be your man and you have never been on a date? Your happy about this and you mom thinks its ok that this guy has never taken you on a date?..... Wow just wow :ohwell:

I love summer dates. As far as attire goes, I like sundresses. With some cute jewelry they can easily be dressed up, and I think they make for a fun, flirty look.

Have fun!

Umm... Can we address the bigger issue here, you have "been with" your man for 1.5 years an still not been on a date :ohwell:

You mean you two have never gone out anywhere together? In the beginning you didn't even go out to a movie where he paid? Not even Mcdonalds? I don't get it. As far as the dress it depends on where you're going. Dress like you would when you go to the club but not too short or too much cleavage.

Well umm yall have been together for a year and a half so what do you usually wear when you play the vixen? :look:

But I say depending on the place, go with something cute but comfortable. Maybe some capri's or shots and a low cut tee since its summer. As far as nails match them to your outfit. Some light makeup maybe. Dont wanna be too much of a vixen in front of mama :look:

I dont have times when I play the vixen. Im usually plain jane and he doesnt have an issue with it. I wasplanning on a cute dressy tank top and matching the nail color. Thanks for the advice!!!!

The situation is more complicated then what yall think so its whatever. If you have question about why we never went on a formal date feel free to PM me.

I think you said it all right there. If you like it I love it! Why not just stay in? While his mama is gone out yall can hump on the couch.:yep:

LMAO!!!! Been there dun that!LOL!just kidding!!!! Thanks for supportin me on this there is certain situations and issues that ppl dont know about and I feel like I dont have to explain myself on it. If anyone wants to know why this seems strange PM me! its not a prob!!!

Back