First attempt @ Senegalese twist ( I think

simplie_lovable

First attempt @ Senegalese twist ( I think thats what I did) (PICS)

Anyways I am in a way kinda new to this hair forum, in February I should have my one year anniversary. But this is like the second forum that I have posted on here and the first with pics 4rm beginning until this point in my hair care journey. I am currently 3 months post my last relaxer when I started this I had a fresh relaxer February then I stretched for 4 months in June and now I am planning on going until 6 months (December). Anyways I don't want to make this too long but I decided to try the crown and glory method and this is/was my first attempt at braiding my hair with extensions took me 12hrs. The only concern I have is my braids are too big and not that tight I don't know if they are going to be able to support all the washing that comes with the method.But here are the pics:

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1821.JPG

IMG_1820.jpg

The Beginning3-6-09(perm).jpg

Some Protective stylingIMG_1056.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. Do you know how to upload more pictures without attaching them? I have more pics that I would like to post on here

Your hair is really cute! And I know this is a dumb question, but there's not additional hair other than your own? You did a really good job!!

Back