Finally the Bride--Free Kindle Download

Hey guys! I merged my blogs and opened it back up to the public. I recieved a message from Cheryl Mckay on my blog!

The link to my blog is in my siggy if you want to see the actual comment. Its the latest entry.

Belle Du Jour ZebraPrintLover

1 comment:

cherylmckayAugust 15, 2012 3:57 PM

Tinka,

I happened to see the blog posts you and your friends on longcarehair forum, but I'm not a member to post over there. Please tell everyone how much I appreciated all the feedback on my book Finally the Bride.

I loved hearing your progress as you were going through it. Please tell Bella thank you for posting and for her great review on Amazon. (I really appreciate it when people take time to post those)

I didn't have any way to reach her to tell her myself.

Meanwhile, do you guys have an email on the member "Zebra Print Lover?" I wanted to buy her a Kindle copy. But on her website there was no contact information.

Many blessings,

Cheryl

Amazing! She is so sweet. I just love the book. I sometimes read a chapter or paragraph during a difficult moment. Gets me re-focused. :yep: I read your post but I didn't see anything specific about the book or LHCF. I wonder how she found the forum? Maybe a search engine mention or something. :yep:

Last edited:
Belle Du Jour said:
Amazing! She is so sweet. I just love the book. I sometimes read a chapter or paragraph during a difficult moment. Gets me re-focused. :yep: I read your post but I didn't see anything specific about the book of LHCF. I wonder how she found the forum? Maybe a search engine mention or something. :yep:

I was wondering that too. I assumed she found it that way too.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I can't say enough how much I appreciated the openness she showed in this book. I nodded my head in confirmation over and over again. While I have felt treasured and valued by God over and over again (Thank God for that!), I have never felt treasured by a man in the ay I'd love to be treasured, and she articulated how I felt, it felt refreshing that someone else felt the feelings I've felt. It's such a great book and a must read for single ladies.

ZebraPrintLover said:
tinkat, Im such crybaby. I shead a tear know that she wants to get me a copy. But how do I contact her?

ZebraPrintLover Belle Du Jour

She replied again after I sent a message yesterday :

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-2100248912.jpg
    image-2100248912.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Back