Finally I Have Updated Pics

WOW!!
shocked.gif
Girl you and your hair looks great. Keep up the good work!!

Your hair looks fabulous. There's a marked improvement in length and thickness from your earlier pics. Have you cchanged your regimen?? What's your secret?

Ms K, Your hair looks great! You've REALLY gotten some noticeable growth. I'm inspired by your front & sides pictures!!
smile.gif
You got some definite progress there. Love it!!
up.gif

Kenesha, I just looked at your album again and I have to say that your doobie is a doobie, lol
laugh.gif
. I can't wait to try a Dominican Salon one of these days. Sorry for the silliness, but I'm in a celebratory mood since UMich just beat OSU, we're going to the rose bowl, woo hoo let's go blue!
bouncy.gif
But I digress. You have become another one of my hair inspirations, I want to get the shine and thickness that your hair has now. Keep updating your album when you get a chance. Here's to your hair success and progress
dance7.gif
drunk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DatJerseyDyme said:
When you do your bun that way, how do you keep your ends from being exposed?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I do the bun like that the ends are under the bun, if that makes any sense to you. When I put the ponytail back throught the rubberband I pull my hair out until about 1inch of the ends are left in, so that part is under my bun when I pull the sides.
smile.gif

Makes perfect sense to me! Thanks! When I get lazy, I just pull my hair through the ponytail holder in a similar manner, but I have the ends UP..I could do it your way, with the ends DOWN, and have a protective style..THANKS!

[ QUOTE ]
hunnybunny81 said:
Ms_K

1.Great Pics...you'lve made a lot of progress, I know you're excited about having only a few inches left!

2.Where did you get your Dominican Doobie done,,,I'm from the DC/Metro area and didn't know there was even a place that did those!!! Thanx!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Dominican Salon I went to is named Luisa's it's in Silver Spring. It is near the Silver Spring Metro and it is on 8611 Ramsey Ave. The phone # is 301.565-4624. I'm getting another Doobie before Turkey Day!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
shelli4018 said:
Your hair looks fabulous. There's a marked improvement in length and thickness from your earlier pics. Have you changed your regimen?? What's your secret?

[/ QUOTE ]

One thing that I've changed is that I don't use as much heat as I used to, I know that this was the hardest for me and I still use heat more than I should, but if I use it I only use it on my wash day and I use a ceramic iron now, which I think has helped a lot. I've also been doing more root/conditioner washes which has been important in keeping my scalp clean and my hair not stripped.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sweetcocoa said:
Your hair is so thick and pretty! I enjoyed your pics! You and your fiance make are a cute couple!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Sweets
kiss.gif

I hope to see you at the next meeting!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Your hair is so shiny and pretty. I compared the new and april pics as you requested and you hair is sooooo much thicker now. Are you taking vitamins? I may just have to choke down to these B5 horse pills.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now I'm only taking a Multivitamin and a EPO/Vit E combo vitamin. I would say the thickness is because I've cut down the heat and I have *much* less breakage so that most of my hair strands are the same in length making it look thicker.
smile.gif

Thanks everyone for all the compliments I couldn't do it without the help from all the lovely ladies of the LHCF!
kiss.gif

Supergirl, anytime you're in the DC area we can roll up to Luisa's together, but I don't think DC could handle it!
laugh.gif

ms kenesha yo hair's grown a lot girl!!love the side y side comparison pics, love the thickness in the doobie pics, love the shine on the bun pics, love the texture and shine in the braid out pics and i especially love how u refer to yo bf as she coz she cudnt stop playin wit yo hair lol p.s. u two make a lovely couple cant wait for the big day
grin.gif

Back