23_5_123.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that thing!!!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

. . .anything to make my hair sisters
23_2_16.gif

15_8_11.gif

Your curls are awesomely beautiful! I nearly missed this thread, glad i saw it!!!

My mom has natural curls, but half of her curls are defined and the other half are frizzy. What products do you use?

Happy hair growing!

[ QUOTE ]
Islandgirl said:
Your curls are awesomely beautiful! I nearly missed this thread, glad i saw it!!!

My mom has natural curls, but half of her curls are defined and the other half are frizzy. What products do you use?

Happy hair growing!

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't see it in the pics, but the top of my head the curls are A LOT looser and even parts in the front left are completely straight
frown.gif
I thought that all the blow drying and flat ironing during my transistion the 1st 12months may have damaged parts of my hair and since the top and front are naturally looser, I think they were easy to permanently straighten by using too much heat. But, I stopped using constant heat back in March and the new growth doesn't look any different so I'm wondering if it's just straight there naturally (hoping it appears that way because it's being weighed down by the length of hair that's already there)??? I hope not because it doesn't hold twists or natural styles well just in those sections and just hangs there and flops while the rest of my hair is curly. Those pieces look just the same way as they did relaxed. This is where the depression kicks in and I want to just give up and forget about the whole thing
frown.gif
But I'm going to hang in there and see what happens
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i12sitonmyhair said:
Beautiful and healthy!
clap.gif
I like seeing pictures of women with a full head of thick, healthy hair. Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!
smile.gif

I CW tonight and posted a picture of the top part of my hair so you could see how NOT curly it is :-( It just doesn't match with the rest of my hair. This is the part that gives me depression.

I wish I could conclude whether it's damage or just how my hair is.

Back