finally have a ponytail!!

Glamorous_chic

soo excited, i now have a ponytail. i did my bc in feb this year after a 18 month transition. most of the year my hair was too short for a ponytail, so i had to do puffs. but recently realized i could actually fit my hair into a ponytail. ii also added pics from when i last blowdried my hair in august this year also as well as pics from my bc

IMAG0047-1-1.jpg

IMAG0049-1.jpg

big chop 2/11

DSC02474.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

last blow dry 8/11
IMAG0009-1-1.jpg

hooray! I can't wait until I can fit all of my hair into a ponytail. I hate having to use bobby pins!! And you have beautiful hair!

You transitioned 18 months and your hair was still too short to bun?!:blush::shocked: Oh, no! My goal may take me longer than I thought!:nono:

awesome!

i can make a ponytail, but i cant wait until i have a full natural ponytail. i mean, it looks bigger/longer when my hair is stretched out, but i want a good one without having to do that...it looks sooo...uhh...puny.

that and i'm still working to grow the front of my hair to fit in the ponytail. usually do a flat twist or a roll type thing with that

I remember it like it was yesterday. Did you do a little booty dance in the mirror too? :look:
yes, i did a little dance.
cameron-diaz-dance-o.gif

You transitioned 18 months and your hair was still too short to bun?!:blush::shocked: Oh, no! My goal may take me longer than I thought!:nono:
well, i had to cut alot of hair due to a color disaster that broke alot of my hair off. so, it was more like only 8 months of hair growth.

Last edited:
Congrats OP! I know how you feel. I did a ponytail last week. I BCed 2.5.10 and you can't tell me nuffin' now! Your hair is really nice!

Back