Finally Completed My Photo Album

star

I finally completed my photo album. Photos are clear but we will do better next time. :lol:

sweetpeadst said:
Good Job on your photo album. You have long healthy looking hair. I see DSD hooked you up with a shirt.
Thanks for encouragement. I have had alot of setbacks but finally things are getting beter and thanks to this board for the great knowledge. I love the T-Shirt and it really has comes in handy to encourage me to keep going. :lol:

dontspeakdefeat said:
Wow! You are almost at brastrap!! You grow girl! I am loving the shirt on you. :yep:
Thanks for all your support I had many set backs with my hair but now things are finally moving forward. Your guide to help newcomers has helped me a great deal. Keep helping others and God will give you favor to meet your needs in your life. :lol:

Champagne_Wishes said:
Question: What is the name of the product that contains apricot and I believe vitamin E? Thanks.
It is APRICOT HAIR FOOD - Hair Thickner WITH VITAMIN E. I got from my hair dresser. The name, address and phone number on the back is: Claudio St. James- College Park, Georgia 30349, 770-907-0801 :grin:

Back