My Photo Album!!! Texturized 4a/3b

I finally saw your pics. They look fantastic! Thanks for answering my questions. I think we are the same hair type. Love the superman curl!

Sengschick
gosh man your hair is absolutelty gorgeous. What is your regimen? If it is already posted point me in the right direction. Your hair is gorgeous
clap.gif

Thanks Zig!! ::blushing:: I'm just trying now to get my length back!!! Here's my typical regime:

Wednesday: Condition Wash

Pre-condition using any conditioner (Nexxus Humectress, Flora's Vegetal Silica, NuSkin Hair Fitness or Glacial Therapy (NHF: protein/NGT: deep conditioning), Aveda Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer (deep conditioning/protein) or AO GPB (deep conditioning/protein)... I'm a PJ!) and mist w/distilled water, let sit for 10-15 mins, rinse.

I rinse in the shower for a long time w/o product, before condition washing w/Humectress or others mentioned. Let sit for at least 3 mins, then rinse.

I apply Phytosesame or Phytobaume w/more Humectress and sit under a heating cap for a minimum of 20 minutes. I detangle w/a K-Cutter, then I rinse. (The Phyto conditioners have made it possible for me to detangle in minutes, before I used them and was natural, it took at least 40 mins and making six sections, working through one at a time!)
ohwell.gif

Friday: Condition Wash

Pre-condition w/any one of the same products, misting w/distilled water and sit under the heating cap for @ least 20 mins.

Rinse again for a long time in the shower, before adding product. Then I CW w/Humectress, let sit for 5 mins., then rinse.

I then add Phytobaume and let sit for at least 5 mins and then detangle w/a K-Cutter, rinse.

**If I feel product build-up, I spot shampoo to get it clean. I'm down to shampooing every other week. I use Phytojoba. I'm using a heavy protein conditioner once a month and a light protein every other week, the same day that I shampoo to get the moisture back in my hair.

I also make every effort to make sure that I use the heating cap. It has made all the difference for me. It's totally quiet, heats nicely and creates a sort of steam heat. I love it!

After CWC I use the products I will never be w/o! They are Phytodefrisant, Aveda Brilliant Universal Styling Cream & Elasta QP's Mango Butter! The first two are absolutely incredible products for shine, softness and managability. I LOVE them! I start w/a leave-in, ApHogee is what I have now, then I add the Phyto and Aveda products. After that I make an emulsion of Mango Butter and Coconut Oil in equal parts, then add a few drop of Nexxus Botanic Oil and run it through my hair, giving extra attention to my ends. I then finish by adding a small dollop of Humectress to my ends. I make this same emulsion twice a day and add Humectress to my ends (they feel so good now!!).

That's it! I gave my braid-out procedures earlier in this thread.

~SengsChick

Back