Finally....a PICTURE ALBUM!!! YAH

kisz4tj

I got a wash and set yesterday, and the girl told me my hair was very dry and that I needed to trim at least 2 inches off.
frown.gif

New hair pics

I don't see them either, but um--I'm kinda
mad.gif
at your stylist. Since when did dryness become a reason to chop off 2 inches? There are remedies to dryness that can and should be tried. Cutting should be a last resort.

What do you suggest Supergirl? I regularly deep condition with what I thought was a moisturizing conditioner. I use oils, I don't know what to do.

oooooh, very pretty hair. it looks like you got a fresh perm. i dont think it needs to be trimmed. looks fine and healthy to me.

um form the looks of it you dont NEED a trim. If anything she should have recommended sumthing to combat the dryness. Cutting will just result in clean DRY ends.Dont listen to her. Your hair is gorgeuous.

Actually those are just the wonders of getting a blow out. I need a relaxer. I haven't had one since the end of November or beginning of December, but thanks.

Your hair looks pretty...
smile.gif
Wasn't your hair colored (a reddish shade) before?? I think I remember talking to you about Textures & Tones a while back... Did you color it back to dark???

Yup, Its rinsed right now. I loved the color but the color didn't love me. Something about the color and my hair's porosity didn't work well. I could not wear it in this style with that color.

[ QUOTE ]
kisz4tj said:
Something about the color and my hair's porosity didn't work well. I could not wear it in this style with that color.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really??!! Wow...
scratchchin.gif
Anyway, it looks nice & healthy in the pics, to me!!
smile.gif

Your hair looks healthy and shiny. When I went to the stylist they ALWAYS told me my hair was dry and/or damaged. It was like they felt they HAD to say something about it.

I think close up my ends looks a bit haywired but I'm not seeing split ends. I don't want to be a martyr for long hair while sacrificing health. So thanks for the support.
kiss.gif

Please don't let her cut your hair!!! The ends are just not the same length and they have to work harder to get it styled nicely. But your hair is nice,lengthy and healthy.

Hi kisz!!

Girl I didnt even recognize you in those pics....last time I saw you, you had this slamming bronze updo...I didnt even know that you had that much length!!! It looks beautiful in black too....very shiny and healthy...DO NOT CUT! Unless you want to of course....

Hey Lunalight - you're right I had bronze then. Like I was telling Lindy I couldn't really wear my hair down with that color, I woulda looked a hot mess!!

[ QUOTE ]
kisz4tj said:
What do you suggest Supergirl? I regularly deep condition with what I thought was a moisturizing conditioner. I use oils, I don't know what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, my suggestions wouldn't be any different than all of the healthy hair tips that are offered here on the board. My point was that dryness is not a reason to trim 2 inches off the ends.

Back