FINAL PRESS VIDEO DONE! (WET TO DRY PRESSING)

Irresistible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJpgFGf4Hls

*A couple pics*
while up in pony tail I curled it

Hosted on Fotki

a picture of the back

Hosted on Fotki
I see I didnt get ALL them waves out :grin:

Hosted on Fotki

Here is the first thread of the videos of me pressing it while wet
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=286697

I'm so glad I'm done with this and I hope it helped some ladies to see this method does not burn the hair and is actually so much better than blow drying. I hope it works out as great as it does for me for those that try this. :Rose: Ladies, lots of love!

Last edited:
I like the idea of it but I'm so afraid of those bubble hair cuticle pictures I've seen! Nevertheless I'm glad I came up in here just to see your spiral curl pony, it's so cute!

Your hair is so beautiful and luscious! :drooling:
Thank you girly! so very much! :grin:

I like the idea of it but I'm so afraid of those bubble hair cuticle pictures I've seen! Nevertheless I'm glad I came up in here just to see your spiral curl pony, it's so cute!

girl I still dont think there is such a thing, but who knows, if there is , I really got it! :lachen: and thank you lady!

Beautiful hair, as always.

How long will the press last?
aww thank you sweetie :kiss:

I can make this last two weeks and if I really want to take it further , 3 weeks:yep:

Absolutely divine. :love:
Thank you so much girl!

*another ramble about this to you ladies*
so to sum this up again. what I wanted to show most is
this method really does leave tons of moisture in your hair, you still might need to add more oil etc , like I did, but this keeps moisture in better than dry pressing , blow drying etc

dont be afraid to try it if your thinking about it, you seen me do it from beginning to end, no damage, no burning with the wet hair singing, nada, just soft moist hair:yep:

At first, I wasn't too sure about this method but, no matter what the blowdrier always dries my hair out so I decided to give it a try. My hair is natural for the most part but I have a BTK so I wear it straight. Normally, I just use the blowdrier and flatiron but then it take 2 or 3 days to feel silky smooth. So, I decided to just use my flatiron instead of the pressing comb, and I must say that I will being doing this method from now on. My hair feels great. It feels smooth, soft, moisturized and moves. Thanks for the great advice.

Your hair and curls are beautiful!
I've been flat-ironing my hair ever since that other thread and my hair actually feels more moisturized that way.
Thanks!

I know its really different, I'm really glad to hear you tried it and it worked so well for you

your so welcome and thank you for sharing

At first, I wasn't too sure about this method but, no matter what the blowdrier always dries my hair out so I decided to give it a try. My hair is natural for the most part but I have a BTK so I wear it straight. Normally, I just use the blowdrier and flatiron but then it take 2 or 3 days to feel silky smooth. So, I decided to just use my flatiron instead of the pressing comb, and I must say that I will being doing this method from now on. My hair feels great. It feels smooth, soft, moisturized and moves. Thanks for the great advice.

Your hair and curls are beautiful!
I've been flat-ironing my hair ever since that other thread and my hair actually feels more moisturized that way.
Thanks!
:woot:
yup yup it really does wonders to straighten this way, I'm so glad your getting the benefits of doing this:yep:
Your so welcome and thank you :grin:
Beautiful, it came out so nice and silky and full.
Thank you my sweet Hopeful :sneakyhug:

Britt,

So you used a flat iron on wet hair and got great results. I'm confused.:perplexed

Thank you mama! :kiss:

I wanna know if you try it girl :yep:
I will definitely let u know. Oh, and I found out (I think it was on the maxiglide site), well they said that technically any flat iron could be used on wet hair because water evaporates at 100 degrees but they don't recommend wet flat ironing with the maxi....I'm not sure why. I really wish I hadn't gotten rid or my Remington Wet 2 Dry:sad:. I was looking for it yesterday and I couldn't find it. I think I sold it in a yard sale, lol. I thought I would never use that thing again once I got my maxi but I was gonna dig it out just to try this. Oh well, maybe I'll buy another one.

I will definitely let u know. Oh, and I found out (I think it was on the maxiglide site), well they said that technically any flat iron could be used on wet hair because water evaporates at 100 degrees but they don't recommend wet flat ironing with the maxi....I'm not sure why. I really wish I hadn't gotten rid or my Remington Wet 2 Dry:sad:. I was looking for it yesterday and I couldn't find it. I think I sold it in a yard sale, lol. I thought I would never use that thing again once I got my maxi but I was gonna dig it out just to try this. Oh well, maybe I'll buy another one.
ahhh so thats why the durn comb cools off so fast yet still dries my hair :think:

Back