February 2014...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

It went up, it used to be $38. In the past, during the month of January they'd normally have a 14 oz jar on special for $49.00. I'm not sure if i missed it this year, or if they didn't run the promo.

This time of year I love their Almond Shower Oil and body cream. According to my home row keys :user:, Oyin's is $17.99 for 8 oz, so I could get 16 oz for $36 and the ingredients look good. :scratchch

shawnyblazes

ETA: My only fear would be it potentially going bad. I bought some Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Body Butter and it went rancid :nono:

Well at black Friday I bought 3 jars, we are down to 1 and I leave it in the bathroom which is the hottest room in my house due to it being smaller. Still good to go!

MileHighDiva

I love anything Almond scented.... Almond Shower oil you say.... hmmmm

From Bulk Apothecary:
-Cocoa, shea, and mango butters
- Safflower oil
- Lavender oil
- Mandarin orange oil

Well at black Friday I bought 3 jars, we are down to 1 and I leave it in the bathroom which is the hottest room in my house due to it being smaller. Still good to go!

MileHighDiva

I love anything Almond scented.... Almond Shower oil you say.... hmmmm

It's ThaBomb.com! Especially, this time of year if you have dry skin. Nice lather and a good way to layer your almond fragrances, :yep:

From anitagrant.com.

Using the 60 pounds off (600 points) to purchase 6 full items for free. What a deal!!

I ordered the Whip Butters/leave-in in Monoi de Tahiti, Pink Grapefruit, Virgin Mango Butter Coconut, Sapote Castor Oil, Aloe Rose Oil Hair Spritz, Carrot and Wheatgerm Cleansing Oil, Cucumber Cleansing Oil and Amaretto di Cupuaçu Face & Body Butter.

Ordered last night; received shipping info today.....order will ship Monday, Feb 24.

All of her products are very good. And I have never had a CS issue. In fact, when my shopping cart would not subtract the points from my total, I emailed her and within minutes, I got a response apologizing for the kink in the system. She promised to pass it on to her technician and within the hour, it was fixed and I could pull the trigger.

What a refreshing bit of CS. Love her!

Liquid gold-green magic and whipped java
Happy nappy honey- coffee caramel brûlée, knot going bananas and
Mandarins orange curly whip

Darcy Botanical conditioning Mask and Daily leave in.

MyHoneychild
-Type 4 cream
-Honey mask
-Molasses conditioner

Sally's
-BOGO Shea moisture purification mask
-Curlific texture treatment

Argan oil

Folica

BabylissPro Nano Titanium Portofino 6600 Hair Dryer

I also got a Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4") for free with purchase

Shescentit

COCO CREME LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER, MOISTURE MIST LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER, HONEY CONDITIONING RINSE, RICHE MOISTURE MASQUE, FORTIFYING HAIR MASQUE, BURITI HAIR MILK, MARULA HEMP HAIR BUTTER, MARSHMALLOW HERBAL HAIR CREAM, MACADAMIA FIXING GEL, JUICY BERRY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING

In here lurking.. I'm taking these braids down this weekend. I so miss my hair and buying new products to try on it.

Goody Spin Pins - very cool concept

I grabbed the Goody Mini Spin Pins about 2 weeks ago. I'm in love with these things. They don't tug and snag my hair when I put them in or take them out. I barely feel them in my hair when they're in. I think they are awesome!

Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Cleansing Conditioner, Tahitian Noni & Monoi Strengthening Mask, Weekly Treatment, and Shine Glosser. Buy 1, Get 1 50% off at Target.

Annabelle Perfect Blends

I ordered 2 iced carrot cake HC, 2 honey almond HL, 2 iced coffee cowash, 2 honey almond LI, and 2 creamy hair pudding...I think Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Grow NaturelleGrow Marshmallow root, slippery elm deep conditioner, and whipped pumpkin butter. I won't be able to try the conditioner for a few weeks because I have so many other new items to try.

Carols Daughter liquid pomade, Marguerites magic, and Monoi leave in conditioner.

I'm trying a bunch of different pomaded and moisturizers to find out which ones work best for me. In the past, I limited myself. Now that I know about all the online options, I need to experiment.

Aphogee two step conditioner - tomorrow's the day!

24 jumbo flexirods
12 jumbo perm rods
SM deep cleansing shampoo
AsIAm coconut cowash
Camille Rose curlaide moisture butter

Back