Feb 19 20 21 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Wash day is later this evening! I cannot wait. It's been 4 weeks. Will use the following products and twist my hair:

Shampoo: Jakeala ACV/Aubrey Organics GPB Shampoos
Deep Conditioner: Jakeala Beau Vert/Sweet Honey Hair Thang/GPB Conditioner (Light Protein)
Leave In/Style: Belnouvo Coco Castor Mist, Jakeala Nappy Butter, Natty Naturals Natty Creme
Sealant: Jakeala Amla Parfait/Anita Grant Sapote Oil/Purabody Naturals Brazil Nut Oil

My weekend hair plans just got done :

CW : As I Am coconut cowash
DC : AIA Hydration Elation
Leave-in : Oyin Handmade hair dew
Seal : shea butter mix

Then i twisted for the 1st time ever, looks i've hit the two and half inch...hopefully will be 5inch by June

Pre-Poo/Protein Treatment: Mission:Condition Hair Caramel Protein Treatment on water/glycerin dampened ends
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: BRB Manuka Honey Conditioner
Scalp Love: LG Green Magic
Post-Wash: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave In, LRC Leave In Conditioner, MYHC Type 4 Creme, TMC Crystal Orchid Gel to smooth edges

Might try to do some kind of twist style

I have an appointment tonight after work, I will be getting a wash, condition, deep condition, and blowout.

My stylist will probably do a light dusting of my ends if necessary. I don't thin it will be though, I've been good with babying my ends.

I'll pin curl nightly and apply serum when needed. Switching between my Giovanni avocado and olive oil serum and my new PM Super Skinny serum.

Pre poo over night with conditioner mixed with coconut, jojoba, and vitamin E oils
Rinse tomorrow
Shampoo tomorrow with okay pure naturals shampoo, Aphogee 2 min reconstructor, then deep condition with Neutrogena triple moisture hair mask. My leave-ins are Aphogee green tea and keratin spray, silk infusion, and Aphogee pro vitamin leave-in...

Tomorrow am:
Pre-Rx: Honey Handmade's 'Knot Going Bananas' mixed with Oil
Cleanse: Hairveda Amala Cleanse
Treat: Cathy Howse UBH (under Dryer 20 minutes)
Steam: Jasmine's Hibiscus mixed with Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang (Original)
Apply Leave-In: Qhemet Biologics Coco Tree Detangling Ghee

*After my Hair Dries ????

Nothing yet and not sure if I'll do anything this weekend but I do need to texlax and henna my hair. It's just that I have a ton of other things I need to do and not sure I'll get to fit dcing my hair at all.

I did however cowash with SM 10 in 1 Mask and oil rinse my hair with jbco this morning before heading out to work.

Currently pre-pooing with Brahmi and Amla oil on my scalp and Wen 613 on the ends and length. Going to wash with Keracare hydrating and detangling shampoo on the scalp only. I'm using shampoo more this month as I believe I need more protein. Will cowash the length with Wen Fig. Will do a ACV/black tea rinse and then apply ORS hair mayo for 30 minutes. Will deep condition this week again with my new boo Macadamia Nut oil deep conditioning masque. Will leave this on for 2 hours and will sit under my new hooded dryer with it for the last 30 minutes.

For styling going to braid with Aphogee pro-vitamin leave-in, will use JCS curl defining cream and will seal with whipped Shea Butter and jojoba oil. Will air dry for most of the day and sit under the dryer for the last hour.

I texlaxed my hair today at 41 weeks post finally. It was so soft last month and all of a sudden, the new growth just went crazy. I wonder if it had anything to do with the inversions I did in December, January and February? Hmm!

Anyway, I used Affirm Fiberguard mild lye relaxer mixed with sunflower oil, Keracare Restorative Mask and some Chi silk infusion serum. I used Affirm Sustenance treatment as my 5 minute protein treatment followed with my Affirm normalizing poo and French Perm Stabilizer Plus.

I mixed a little of the Keracare Restorative Mask with Mizani Moisturefuse as my deep treatment for 20 minutes. Redken Anti snap as my leave-in.

I'm thinking

Tea tree tingle pre poo
Sarenzo Clay Wash
SSI Fortifying Deep Cond
CR Moisture Milk and Jai Twisting Butter as stylers

I ended up doing:

Tea tree tingle pre poo mixed with an old condish I wanted to use up.
Sarenzo Clay Wash
SSI Fortifying Deep Cond
SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Deva Curl's B'Leave In

Last edited:
Pre-Poo: Overnight last night with Rice Bran Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Hemp Seed Oil.
Today Shampoo: With a mix of SD Go Moist and Keracare Hydrating Shampoo
Protein: SD Mocha Silk Infusion
DC: Silk Elements Kera Minerals Conditioner with SAA, Honeyquat, some drops of my Garlic Tincture( 8 weeks post and having a bit of shedding), and some Rice Bran Oil under dryer for 45 minutes.
Leave-In's/Moisturizers: APB Leave-In, Hydratherma Naturals Hair Growth Lotion and Hair Growth Oil. Hydratherma Naturals Follicle Mist on my scalp only.
Currently air drying hair then will put it up in a bun.

Finally getting around to washing these braids. My scalp is ecstatic.

Pre-Rx: Neem oil and tea tree oil on my scalp
Shampoo: Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
Condition: HEHH
Leave-ins: CON argan oil leave-in, olive oil (mixed with lavender and tea tree oil), SM curl and shine conditioner and CON argan oil mousse

Now I'm going to sit under my soft-bonnet for the next hour so that at least the roots and ends of my hair are dry.

I texlaxed my hair today at 41 weeks post finally. It was so soft last month and all of a sudden, the new growth just went crazy. I wonder if it had anything to do with the inversions I did in December, January and February? Hmm!

Anyway, I used Affirm Fiberguard mild lye relaxer mixed with sunflower oil, Keracare Restorative Mask and some Chi silk infusion serum. I used Affirm Sustenance treatment as my 5 minute protein treatment followed with my Affirm normalizing poo and French Perm Stabilizer Plus.

I mixed a little of the Keracare Restorative Mask with Mizani Moisturefuse as my deep treatment for 20 minutes. Redken Anti snap as my leave-in.
I love Affirm and Keracare. Affirm is the only relaxer I use... But I can only find it online. Where do you get yours Aggie? BSS?

Currently, pre-pooing with HV Vatika Frosting. Tomorrow I will do the following:

-Cleanse w/Keracare Sulfate Free 1st Lather and Hydrating Detangling Poo.
-Bootleg DRC-28 treatment.
-DC with Bobeam Cocoa Cream Condish.
-Set with SSI Cocoa Cream LI and GSO.
-Will attempt the Curldaze Horseshoe Flexi method.

Back