Favorite smelling cowashing conditioners

TexturedTresses

What are your best smelling cowash conditioner. Right now I like most the vo5 flavors. They all smell pretty good to me. When I really want my hair to smell good I use mop c-system hydrating conditioner and leave some in.

What are your best smelling cowash conditioner. Right now I like most the vo5 flavors. They all smell pretty good to me. When I really want my hair to smell good I use mop c-system hydrating conditioner and leave some in.

Me too! The walmart that I went to only had passion fruit smoothie but man does it smell good. I am going to go shopping again this weekend at a different walmart to see what they have. I went to Target yesterday for my son and went to the hair aisle to look for V05 conditioners(they usually have more of everything it seems in my area esp. conditioners like this) but the V05 line was nowhere to be found. There is a family dollar across the street from where I live and I am going to check there this weekend, as well.

Some of the V05's, Aussie Moist :lick:, Crece Pelo, 11 en 1, Suave Milk & Honey, White Rain Ocean Mist, HE HH, Silicon Mix, MnT Herbal. I think that's it for now. Oh, Tresemme S&S smells nice too.

I really like the scent of my vo5s conditioners and I have some new suave scents that are awesome too. I also like the wonderful scent of Biolage conditioning balm, it's yummy:lick:.

Sunsilk, the pink one. My neighbor was insisting to me that I was wearing perfume one day and I told her, NO! I just got out of the shower!!

Sunsilk is that ISH!!!

Herbal Essence, hands down. I forget the name of the one brand I used to always get, but now I am into the vo5 because it's cheaper. VO5 smells really good too.

My two favorites right now are:

HE LTR conditioner :lick:

Trader Joes Nourish Spa conditioner

I've heard great things about the TJ Nourish SpaCon. :yep: I will have to try it.

I'm using a conditioner called "Fresh Concepts" in Banana-Rama :lick: (it's in my Fotki). This stuffs smells like Banana Pudding :yay: It's a little on the pricey side but so much better for my hair. It's natural w/ no synthetic ingredients added. Just lots of oils, oils, oils. :lol:

Last edited:
Organix Vanilla Silk Conditioner! It smells soo good

HE LTR Leave In... I *love* the smell of this... I believe the conditioner and leave in smell the same.. but if you want to mix, CW with Organix Vanilla Silk and leave it in for a while (so the smell wil really stick) and then apply HE LTR... mmmm :lick: lol okay I'm gonna stop now. :look:

My current favs are:
- VO5 Lavender Luster
- VO5 Champagne Kiss
- Suave Passion Fruit Smoothie

(I think I have the names correct.)

I've heard great things about the TJ Nourish SpaCon. :yep: I will have to try it.

I'm using a conditioner called "Fresh Concepts" in Banana (it's in my Fotki). This stuffs smells like Banana Pudding :yay: It's a little on the pricey side but so much better for my hair. It's natural w/ no synthetic ingredients added. Just lots of oils, oils, oils. :lol:

Hey there,

Do you mind me asking where you purchased this from?

tia,
tishee

Suave Tropical Coconut!!! This is getting harder and harder to find. Is it about to be discontinued? Oh goodness, I hope not. I love this stuff! It worked on my natural hair and it works on my relaxed hair.

DH likes the way Silicon Mix smells. I'm still not sure if I like this condish or not :perplexed

I am almost the exact opposite. I *love* the way Silicon Mix conditions my hair - it makes it feel like buttah! But I am not wild about the scent. I have actually been thinking about trying to add some scented oil to the mix, but I'm skurred of how it might alter the affect of the conditioner.

OMG.. Sunsilk Hyrda tLC

Herbal Essences Breaks Over

and V05 Freesia
ICK...i think i have something against flowers cause i bought this and only used it once. it's repulsive to me for some reason. i'm also starting to get sick of suave tropical coconut, maybe cause i use it so much.

i LOVE V05 strawberries and creme, organix vanilla silk, and VS so sexy...but the last one only on special occasions.

Back