Favorite smelling cowashing conditioners

my favorites are
1.mane & tail
2.dove
3.vo5
4.herbal essence

I think that is it for now.

Hey there,

Do you mind me asking where you purchased this from?

tia,
tishee

Hey Tishee, :wave:

I bought this in the Beauty Supply Store. There were only 2 left but they are going to order more. I also tried the plum conditioner (I think that's for moisture) and it smelled really good like passion fruit. :lick::lol: The Bananarama is a daily conditioner. :yay:

I bought this in the Beauty Supply Store. There were only 2 left but they are going to order more. I also tried the plum conditioner (I think that's for moisture) and it smelled really good like passion fruit. :lick::lol: The Bananarama is a daily conditioner. :yay:

thanks sweetie! now you know that I am going to need a cp of both right......:rolleyes::yep::look:

You might want to check TJ Maxx because I saw Fresh Concepts conditioners and poo on the sale rack for 3 to 4 bucks.
I sniff the Bannana Conditioner and it does smell great,but I dont need anymore conditioners so I passed on these products.

You might want to check TJ Maxx because I saw Fresh Concepts conditioners and poo on the sale rack for 3 to 4 bucks.
I sniff the Bannana Conditioner and it does smell great,but I dont need anymore conditioners so I passed on these products.

Thanks Labett I will have to check it out. That is bargin. These products are so worth it to me. :)

Back