Favorite Daily Moisturizer

Gemini350z

Hi Ladies!

I did a search but could not find a recent thread on the subject. What daily moisturizers do you use? I am trying to find something to combat the recent dryness that I am encountering due to the winter season.

Thanks in advance.

I use glycerin mixed with aloe and distilled water. That's just when I style, but everyday I use pure moisture and then seal with coconut oil or shea butter. Pure moisture is water baby....yeah!

Profective Mega Growth Lotion then seal it in with Phytospecific Moisturizing Styling Balm. Leaves it healthy looking, silky, and most importantly moisturized. I do it once in the morning (before protective styling) and once before bed. They are also great heat protectants!!!

I spray my hair with water and Glycerin everynite. I seal with Almond Glow lavender skin lotion.

21NSCW70YQL._SL500_AA200_.jpg

I wet with Doo Gro Leave-In Growth Treatment(protein) or Jane Carter's Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner(non-protein)....

Then I seal with my own homemade butter/oil mixture:
Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, Avocado Butter, Jojoba Oil, Emu Oil, Coconut Oil....rub-a-dub-dub, all whipped up in a tub:lachen:

Its the ultimate moisturizer/sealer!!:lick:

baddison that butter sounds great. Thanks for the recommendations ladies I will definitely check them out.

I use Elasta QP Moisturizer and to that formula I add my own ingredients (Meadowfoam Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Camellia Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Honey Powder, Goat Milk Powder, Apricot Kernel Oil, as well as Shea Butter).

I then seal with a custom mix of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Kesavardhini Oil, Dabur Vaitka Oil, Jojoba Oil, Camellia Oil, and Brahmi Oil.

HTH:yep:

Hi Ladies!

I did a search but could not find a recent thread on the subject. What daily moisturizers do you use? I am trying to find something to combat the recent dryness that I am encountering due to the winter season.

Thanks in advance.

I love QP mango butter and biosilk:lick:

Giovanni Direct Leave in and sealed with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil. I absolutely love this combo!

Buttafly3582,That stuff is the bomb i've ordered 3 more bottles coming this week I love it.:grin::grin:

Bioinfusion Olive Oil Hydrating Hair Creme

I also like Silk Elements MegaSilk Leave-In Hair Moisturizing Creme.

My new daily moisturizer is: a mix of the HairVeda Whipped Ends Cream with some Elucence Moisture Balance Conditioner then seal with Coconut Oil/Vatika Frosting.

Yummy!!

Hmm.. if I'm bunning.. HS 14 e 1, Cantu Shea Butter Leave In
If I'm straightening #1 Hydrathermal Naturals Daily Growth Lotion, #2 NTM Leave In

I love the Hydrathermal stuff.. I can put it on my straight hair and it doesn't cause it to revert! So I can use it when I'm wrapping as well.

Please help products sound great I only have shopped at sallys before coming to this board. Is glycerin a moisture product?

Yes Glycerin attracts more moisture to your hair. I would never use it straight out of the bottle on my relaxed hair though. It can be sticky if you ask me. There are products however that have glycerin which are very good for example, Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1. Niiiicccceeee!!!!

I use Qhemet's Burdock Root Butter Cream sealed with EVCO. I love it, love it, love it! My hair is so much more moisturized, to the point that when I take pics now, my hair shines so beautifully, whereas before if I didn't put 'shine spray' prior to going out, my hair would look dull.

Back