Favorite "Cheapie" Product

preciousjewel76

What's your favorite, most inexpensive, hair product? I'm really feeling the Suave Naturals Fresh Mountain Strawberry conditioner. I use it for cowashes and it leaves my hair super moisturized.

I am in love with Suave Professionals Humectant conditioner and the Suave clarifying shampoo.

for me Suave tropical coconut and Hello Hydration conditioner!! love it

i mix both with coconut milk for co-washed and my hair loves it

Sweetg said:
for me Suave tropical coconut and Hello Hydration conditioner!! love it

i mix both with coconut milk for co-washed and my hair loves it
sweetend or unsweetend coconut milk. See that would not make it into my hair either!! I would have to whip up drinkie-poo with it instead :lol:
Then I'd make an avocado salad, my hair still wouldn't be conditioined, but I'd be full !!! Hehe

AtlantaJJ said:
sweetend or unsweetend coconut milk. See that would not make it into my hair either!! I would have to whip up drinkie-poo with it instead :lol:
Then I'd make an avocado salad, my hair still wouldn't be conditioined, but I'd be full !!! Hehe

you're funny girl!!! :lol:

p.s. your hair is lookin' good!

Suave ocean breeze condish. The local Indian store has introduced me to a host of cheap favs - amla oil - 16.9 oz for $3.99:eek: Less that 25 cents per oz!

Vatika oil 6.76 oz for $1.99. I'm gonna stop now, but there's more!!!

Ms Lala said:
I am in love with Suave Professionals Humectant conditioner and the Suave clarifying shampoo.

I agree in addition to Suave Milk and Honey and Queen Helene Cholesterol.

I like Suave Naturals. Right now I'm using the milk and honey and the kiwi conditioners. But I have tried the strawberry one, cucumber melon, and I think maybe one or two more.

S-Curl, ACV, Water, Suave Daily Clarifying shamp., and MNT Conditioner (I mix oils and egg whites into it for a deep treatment)

Indian Powders: Henna, Amla, Neem, etc...

Oils: Amla, Vatika, Coconut, EVOO, etc...

Conditioners: White Rain, VO5, Suave, Clairol Daily Defense, etc...

ACV

Mayo

Honey

Back