Fantasia IC leave in Moisturizer

keeshesfromindy

I have the Fantasia IC Leave in Moisturizer Hair and Scalp Treatment Extra dry Hair formula Enriched with aloe Complex. I have been trying this for about two weeks now and my hair feels hrmm..alright I guess(I also starting drinking more than 8 glasses, these past couple of days). I got a relaxer last saturday and some more dead ends trimmed off, I'm not sure why my head is shedding on the right side so much. I've gotta wash my hair this saturday and try my first roller set tomorrow, I think she used my regular relaxer but I'm not sure. I was wondering if this moisturizer has too much protein in it, it really doesn't list the ingredients. I was wondering if anyone else was trying it. All it says is that it is enriched with aloe, proteins, vitamins, minerals and botanicals. I've been following it up with carefree gold activator because sometimes my hair would feel dry. I must say that drinking more water than I used to makes me feel pretty good. I always have to use the bathroom, but I keep drinking more. Any help you guys can give me will help me.

I read some other posts about this mysterious product, and now I think I kind of understand where I went wrong with this product. I will try it when my hair is wet, ive been using when my hair was dry.
Keeshes

This leave-in is a good product, but I suspect it has a lot of protein in it. It is very good at sealing your hair strands, but should be used sparingly. I think once a week and alternated with another leave-in would be all that you need. Others (including myself) have noticed that crisp and dry effect that it gave to your hair. Oh, and definitely use it on wet hair. Just remember, you only need a little.

I like it, but wish they'd put the ingredients on it
frown.gif

Back