EZ Combs (Hair Zing knockoff) at Walgreens...reviews?

i've been trying to figure out the quality of these compared to the original hairzings!...hopefully someone will chime in

I ordered one thru bed, bath, and beyond. I got it on Friday...I attempted to use it on a braidout but I was afraid my hair would break it because of the thickness. I'm going to try to put it in my hair maybe tommorrow....

I ordered one thru bed, bath, and beyond. I got it on Friday...I attempted to use it on a braidout but I was afraid my hair would break it because of the thickness. I'm going to try to put it in my hair maybe tommorrow....

Please let us know.

Thanks

I bought these on friday. I've never had a Hair Zing so I can't say how they compare but so far I like the EZ combs. I have a sliver one and a brown one. At first I was having problems with them not staying in tight enough. They actually can stretch pretty far so I like that. The only thing I don't like is how my hair can get caught on the little stones and decorations on the clips.

bump~bump~bump....

I was planning on ordering these also. I stopped by Walgreens last weekend, but was unhappy with what I saw. I'd prefer to get the 4 for only $20.00.

Pleaseeee give your responses on how well these combs work, before I go spending money I can keep!....:grin::lachen:

I have my ezcombs in now and love them! I don't feel a thing! Now I wouldn't say I hav thick hair by any means since I've relaxed and my hair is about SL. But I just twisted my hair up in the back, secured it and went on my way. Super easy, cuter than a regular hair clip, and no tension.

I love my EZ combs, didn't know they had them at walgreens but I bought 4 twin packs at bed bath and beyond! They look really cute if you do your hair in a bun and stretch them across on top! Has anyone found any colors besides the silver, black, bronze and wood?

bump~bump~bump....

I was planning on ordering these also. I stopped by Walgreens last weekend, but was unhappy with what I saw. I'd prefer to get the 4 for only $20.00.

Pleaseeee give your responses on how well these combs work, before I go spending money I can keep!....:grin::lachen:

But Walgreens has sets of 2 for $9.99 each brown/silver and black/wood, so doesn't that add up to the same thing? I'm about to try these. I need to give the jaw clips a rest.

I love my EZ combs, didn't know they had them at walgreens but I bought 4 twin packs at bed bath and beyond! They look really cute if you do your hair in a bun and stretch them across on top! Has anyone found any colors besides the silver, black, bronze and wood?

there is a man selling some on ebay; he has a store somewhere... anyways he has a wide variety of colors and styles.. his ebay id is happysun.amy sorry about the big pics
219268029_o.jpg
219268073_o.jpg
219268096_o.jpg
219268147_o.jpg
219268289_o.jpg
219267986_o.jpg
219268127_o.jpg

Well I ended up ordering from happysun.amy on ebay, they had a listing for 6 combs plus a DVD for only $18.90 w/free shipping. I figure I can't beat that price, plus they all probably come from china anyway, LOL. Will let you guys know how they pan out when they get here.

I finally got to test out the quality of these VS. the orignal hairzings.

and they're pretty much the same however....the cheap version has a thicker & stronger elastic than the hairzings.

I purchased these from Walgreens last week and I was a bit scurred that they would pull out my thin-stranded hair; however, I made a french twist, secured the combs, made sure that my ends were tucked, and ran out of the house for work. I wore them for several hours and totally forgot that I was wearing them- very comfortable :yep:.

Sorry I can't do a comparison with the originals but I think these will work well as a protective accessories a few times a week.

I finally got mine on saturday! I am very happy with the quality Not sure how the Hair zings and EZ combs compare, but these are great.

Okay, I am going to have to go to Bed&Bath with my 20% coupons and get these. I have been scared to try them because my hair is uber thick and in these twist extensions I can tear up the toughest hair pins if I push them the wrong way. I am going to need two just to keep the hair up.

Will post my resuts hopefully later this week with pics.

I have the black one in my hair right now. I love them. This is my third time using them and I haven't noticed any pulling or broken hairs. I'm very happy with them!

I like them and wear mine all the time. I esp. like the price. HOWEVER, I will probably order from Hairzings again because they have diff. comb sizes (my hair is thick and as my hair gets longer, I need a bigger comb) and more styles.

Just purchased these at walgreens

Did a full review on my blog at http://www.babygirlhair.blogspot.com

I've had it in for about an hour and almost forgot it was there. They are UBER comfortable and I feel like I could even sleep in them.

I do wish my hair was a little longer so I can try some of the pretty styles that I saw in the little style guide that came along with it.

I'm pretty pleased with this and I think it will give you guys a break from those jaw clips and elastic bands.

Attachments

• P5250207.jpg
    P5250207.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 48
:bump:
the styles pictured in post #er are really cute.

I purchased one of the brands from Bed Bath & Beyond, and like another posted they are reall comfortable. I am VERY tenderheaded yet I forgot I was wearing it. "Comfortable enough to SLEEP IN"

Back