EXTENSIONS: Nadia Vassell Salon Discount

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
For my NYC (or those who want to travel) ladies that want extensions or try extensions for a discount, Nadia Vassell Salon is running a special through lifebooker loot.

I have no affiliation or first hand knowledge of their reputation and/or styling expertise. Simply passing on a decent deal.

Through the deals website, Lifebooker Loot, they are offering 50% off your choice of extensions.

Here is the link: https://secure.lifebooker.com/getloot/nadia_vassell_1

About The Loot:
Extensions! If you get them, then you know how hard it is to find someone who knows how to make them look natural. If you've ever seen Rihanna, Ashanti, and Lil' Mama on TV and thought, "that's how I want my extensions to look," why not just go to the source? Her name is Nadia Vassell, and she's one of the most in-demand weave stylists in New York City (for good reason).

Nadia's work has been featured in Essence, XXL, Soul, and a ton of other magazines, as well as just about every other music video out there. Her specialty is "undetectable hair weaving," which means she does a traditional braiding technique so well that it makes the extensions look flat, natural, and as close to your actual hair as possible. A full head of extensions with proper maintenance can last up to 3 months.

Since we know there are all kinds of extension needs out there, we thought we'd offer you some options at Nadia Vassell Salon. So here we go!

Single Track Sew-In Weave for $49 (that's 51% off the regular $100).

Half Head of Extensions for $149 (that's 50% off the regular $300).

Full Head of Extensions for $299 (that's 50% off the regular $600)

Nadia's Lower East Side salon is the kind of place that doesn't even have a sign outside - her reputation alone keeps the salon busy, though the calm, professional interior just goes to show why it's a must for celebs who need a high-end weave. And the salon's co-owner is actress Tika Sumpter - yes, Raina Thorpe from Gossip Girl! - and she also gets her hair done by Nadia.

So grab this Loot now and get your weave on.

Beware, you must sign up for Lifebooker Loot (its free!), their deals work much like Groupon but for hair, nails and other body/spa services.

But if you are determined to try extensions (a weave), this might be an opportunity to save a little dough.

Back