Excuse my backfat too!! :) Update with pics.

Here is my 18 month update. I have had one setback/disaster (hardcore aphogee :nono::perplexed) I hope to be at full APL by Christmas..............

April202007back-vi.jpg

lavonda3-vi.jpg
girll.. you betta go head girl witcha bad self! you look like full armpit to me! you got layers?

Way to grow. Your hair is beautiful in your first pic. I remember the first time I saw it I thought, "Her hair is so healthy!" Great progress.

Very, very good progress. Thanks for the inspiration. Us shorter-haired women need threads like these to keep up the motivation. So, thanks for the pics. And again, great progress. IMO, you're already APL.:yep:

Thanks do much for the inspiration.You have mad fantastic progress- Hooray!!

Thanks for posting your regimen. Couple of ??......

What type of realxer do you use? How often do you trim? And, how do you dry your hair.

Thanks!

Thanks so much for the inspiration.You have mad fantastic progress- Hooray!!

Thanks for posting your regimen. Couple of ??......

What type of realxer do you use? How often do you trim? And, how do you dry your hair.

Thanks!

Thanks!!

Here are the answers to your questions.

Relaxer: Affirm with Fiberguard ( I was using Mizani , but I think it was thinning my hair)

Trim: I have only dusted (quarter of an inch) twice in 18 months.

Dry Hair: I put my leavin and Mizani H20 in, then I comb my hair straight with the shower comb and sit under the hooded dryer for 30 minutes.

hey does that aphogee really work I use it as a leave in mostiurizer.

Im not sure which Aphogee you are referring to, Aphogee has many products.

I was referring to the hardcore protien treatment that should only be used once per 6-8 weeks......................I have never heard of using it as a leavin.

Perhaps you are talking about another product?

Im not sure which Aphogee you are referring to, Aphogee has many products.

I was referring to the hardcore protien treatment that should only be used once per 6-8 weeks......................I have never heard of using it as a leavin.

Perhaps you are talking about another product?

oh sorry i thought you were talking about that.

Congrats your progress is amazing. You've been doing a good job and i'm happy for you. I think you'll be past APL come dec.

Great progress in 18 months..keep doing your thing, it seems to be working. My hair didn't like the aphogee that much either...It was shedding like crazy.

Your hair is looking good, girlie! I'm amazed at all the progress you're making! Congrats, and continued success!!

Back