Excited and hyped!!

Zeal

I had praise dance rehersal tonight. The first since June. I was soo happy to be back.

We are getting new uniforms, Lord willing. Please pray for our budget!!! We have 2 performances coming up for the advent season. We will be wearing te roayl colors of Christ!

I can not wait!!!!

Zeal said:
I had praise dance rehersal tonight. The first since June. I was soo happy to be back.

We are getting new uniforms, Lord willing. Please pray for our budget!!! We have 2 performances coming up for the advent season. We will be wearing te roayl colors of Christ!

I can not wait!!!!

:yay: Rejoicing with you :yay: I'm so glad for you and your church. Can you hear the angels rejoicing with you all the way down here?

Zeal, every need is met. Beyond your expectations, every need is met for you and your church.

God bless you, precious lady. :kiss: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Shimmie said:
:yay: Rejoicing with you :yay: I'm so glad for you and your church. Can you hear the angels rejoicing with you all the way down here?

Zeal, every need is met. Beyond your expectations, every need is met for you and your church.

God bless you, precious lady. :kiss: :yay: :yay: :yay:

You are always so encouraging. Thank you! I was joking last night and told them I could do a veil dance. My dance instructor starting laughing :grin: and shaking her head. She was like, No No No..... we would have a lot of splainin' to do". :lachen: :lachen:

Thats soo exciting Zeal....God abides in the praises of his people...so I know that your praise dance team will be annointed. I am standing in agreement with you in faith that all your needs will be met. Make sure you post the praise report! :D

brownsugarflyygirl said:
Thats soo exciting Zeal....God abides in the praises of his people...so I know that your praise dance team will be annointed. I am standing in agreement with you in faith that all your needs will be met. Make sure you post the praise report! :D

We already know what they look like. Just waiting for the blessing.

I will give you the praise report because I know we are going to have one.

Back