Ex-girlfriend From Hell: Are You Her?

I feel like a lot of women are being crazy just to be crazy. They hear all these guys talking about how crazy they're ex was and think they have to top that. Only a small portion of men like crazy women, they all may love the attention but majority of men will not marry a crazy woman.

I truly doubt women act crazy to compete with the crazy ex. Why would you want to top a woman he left? Its embarrassing and doesn't really feel good to think about the dumb ish I did.

I think its just irrational behavior that comes from hurt and fear of losing someone you love.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I've always wanted to try an be the crazy ex but it never quite made it to fruition.....it would be sooooo out of character for meeee.....but i would love to see how a man i was with would react to that...lmaooooo

lawwddd

I wish I could but I have Time Anxiety disorder..,so it's hard for me to spend time on/with people I don't like. :(

I truly doubt women act crazy to compete with the crazy ex. Why would you want to top a woman he left? Its embarrassing and doesn't really feel good to think about the dumb ish I did.

I think its just irrational behavior that comes from hurt and fear of losing someone you love.
My mistake, I said women instead of girls. (I've been trying to get out of the habit of calling myself a girl, so I call all females women or ladies now). But these girls are doing for likes, hoping they'll end up on a ninja IG page.

I almost did....with my ex fiancé. We were together seven years and he deserved all the evil plans I had cooked up
for him plus more... It was nothing but the grace of God that kept me from acting like a total fool.

I recently spoke to his bestie and he said ol dude was paranoid for months after we broke up because he thought I would go
crazy which tickled the hell outta me. I kind of regret not slashing a tire or two though :seesaw:

Absolutely not...I will never let him see me sweat. No mam.

:yep: :yep:

I remember when I broike up with my ex, it was mutual..we hugged and said our goodbyes, why did he run after me as I was getting on the train talking about" I dont understand why you werent crying, knowing you I probably will never hear from you again."

:perplexed:

Men are so weird, why would I cry infront of you? give you any kind of satisfaction whatsoever.

anyway not my thing but Im enjoying the stories .my sister and fav cousin however are quite the opposite and total lunatics.

I feel like a lot of women are being crazy just to be crazy. They hear all these guys talking about how crazy they're ex was and think they have to top that. Only a small portion of men like crazy women, they all may love the attention but majority of men will not marry a crazy woman.

It's not fun being the crazy ex. It is embarrasing as hayle and it makes you feel dumb as hayle. Especially when you realize weeks or months later that the guy wasn't **** to begin with. At least in my case it happened usually when I wasn't sober.

i agree and i love when it happens to the most sophisticated, well educated, cool calm professional men, who from the outside has it all but behind closed doors is messy as phluckkk...lol as you can see I've dated that genre quite a bit..how about the dude who is his families favorite but aintttt ****..i mean really aint ****...lmaooo..yes i have stories....

@fela dude expected you to cry...lmaoo i would've had a field day with that comment...looked him dead in the eyes, like for what?

Is it bad that I think some men deserve when some chics go Lynn Whitfield/Brandy on that arse?

I hate that an innocent new GF/Fiance/Wife will be subjected to any of the crazy though.

How does calling 5011 times do anything? Ijust block people on my phone when I don't feel like talking.

Right. As someone who has been on the other end of that it is annoying as HELL. :nono: My ex was like that. Calling and texting 50+ times a day after I was already dating my now DH. So annoying and immature. It was even more frustrating because when I wanted to be with him he had no time for me. Once I moved on he had all the time in the world to call, text, and pop up. :nono:

Right. As someone who has been on the other end of that it is annoying as HELL. :nono: My ex was like that. Calling and texting 50+ times a day after I was already dating my now DH. So annoying and immature. It was even more frustrating because when I wanted to be with him he had no time for me. Once I moved on he had all the time in the world to call, text, and pop up. :nono:

See back in the day whenever I was done with someone Id change cities and my phone number. I completely disappear. Then Id call them years later just to say what's up lol. Anything less than that would make me lose focus.

Half of y'all LOL:
tumblr_inline_nnuvh8WwIh1r1prfy_500.gif

No I've never been crazy. If someone lets me break up with them then I view them as weak. If someone breaks up with me then I view it as the universe closing the door and opening a new one. The minute I say or hear "break" I'm removing every essence of their soul from my life.

I've done some crazy ish before that involved my lunch break, a wrench, a new car and his body, and some broad arse daylight. (I was less investigative** crazy and more "let a negro try me" crazy...really just for this one guy, though. I plead the young and dumb excuse.) In retrospect, kudos to him for refusing to meet violence with violence :look: Not proud of it and now I know that young "love", or any relationship, should never have to be that dramatic. And I also wouldn't risk getting into trouble. I was whimsical with my ish though (now I'm reminiscing): drag that wrench through your windshield with a crayzass smile on my face. Show my arse back up to my mom's shop with lunch like I went on a coffee run. i was really young though ☝️

So, once when my mom was saying she hopes I don't get too wild with him, my FH told he that he likes all my crazy (he often says this, which, sideeye because Im not like that anymore :look:) . Me and my mom kind of exchanged side glances like "shidddd." Poor thing doesn't even know the possibilities. :look:

**ironic, given my screenname

Last edited:
:yep: :yep:

I remember when I broike up with my ex, it was mutual..we hugged and said our goodbyes, why did he run after me as I was getting on the train talking about" I dont understand why you werent crying, knowing you I probably will never hear from you again."

:perplexed:

Men are so weird, why would I cry infront of you? give you any kind of satisfaction whatsoever.

anyway not my thing but Im enjoying the stories .my sister and fav cousin however are quite the opposite and total lunatics.
Omg, so I clearly have performed theatrics, as written in my post above :look: but I became a G after that, swear. So one ex called me after I faded to black and when I finally answered, he kept asking if it was really over and he started crying. I said "I don't want to hear you sound upset (I really didn't. The crying freaked me out) and he said, through tears "well why you not crying, then? Why you so calm? You don't love me!?" :rofl: :rofl:I wasn't even trying to be cold, but that was kind of awesome. Lol

I've never been the crazy ex but i've been the crazy GF. My 1st serious BF i was so crazy, i smashed the windows on his mercedes. He was so mad, he cried. He loved it though because he kept coming back for more. I was 17 and over 10 years later(last yr) he wanted to get back together.
I remember when i told him i cheated on him he cried too. I made that nicca cry so many times. We also made some err home movies.
I also messed(just talking and sexting) with a BF's best friend just to get back at him. An ex also thinks i'm the one that reported him about stuff he was doing on the job. He was on TV and got fired. He paid my rent every now and then until i met now DH. Also got me a membership to NFCU. His life has been effed since we broke up even though he's now married with 2 kids.

DH is aware i'm crazy so he hasn't tried to do anything stupid.

I have NO regrets about all of this and i feel like i'm missing an "embarrassment" bone/nerve so i have NO shame.

kGfoq.gif

Just came in here to say that my daughter found out this past weekend that dude got married (to that same girlfriend). I think it bothered her but she didnt show it.

Awwww poor thing :bighug:

Soon enough she'll realize this is a blessing and disguise and she dodged a bullet. Which is the case 95% of the time with exes.

At the same time, if it's her first love I'm sure she just needs time.

@ChasingBliss did you talk to her about it? has she said anything to you?

- hacked his email and social accounts
- put him on blast with other girls he was seeing at the same time

I also,

- sent a male stripper gram to his bday party.....using a card I neglected to return....lol. (He actually, sadly, found that funny rather than frustrating.

-the day I went to pick up some stuff I left at his house, hid and moved a bunch of stuff from swapping tvs to different rooms to all out hiding some of his workout blu rays in the attic (he's sorta OCD) -he gloriously flipped out over this. Lol.

I did the above..not because I liked him that much, but because he begged me to be in relationship....to commit. So I cut everyone I was dating/investigating off, did the relationship thing only to find out he hooked up with his ex on a business trip. According to her it was just a date. He took her shopping and they had dinner. I flipped before I knew that and continue flipping after that fact came to light. Lol. I hate sharing and I really hate it with someone I don't even want that much. My pettiness was on 10.

He still calls occasionally and said he wants me back, apparently my crazy float his boat. I have SO now and I've told him enough of this to understand that if you think I'm crazy and petty over someone I don't want.....imagine the extents I'm willing to go if you try to play me. Lol. I kid. I kid.

I've had ex do some crazy stuff with me, so I don't do the call 500 time thing or show up unexpected. It scared the hell out of me when it happened to me. Lol.

Last edited:
Awwww poor thing :bighug:

Soon enough she'll realize this is a blessing and disguise and she dodged a bullet. Which is the case 95% of the time with exes.

At the same time, if it's her first love I'm sure she just needs time.

@ChasingBliss did you talk to her about it? has she said anything to you?
Nope not yet. She told my mother....that's how I knew. But yeah he was definitely her first love. I told myself I wouldnt say anything unless she came to me with it. But she will and it will start just like this...."I know gramma already told you..." lol.

She suddenly got very serious about her life. I dont know if that had anything to do with it...but if it did....that's fine. We are supposed to use these kinds of things to drive us and make us better individuals. I've certainly been positively driven by heartbreak.

Last edited:
I've never been a crazy ex-girlfriend but I've been a crazy ex-girlfriend accomplice. :look::look:

Without telling my old high school best friend's business we hatched a plan against her ex-boyfriend that included a car, a black & mild box lit on fire, diving into bushes and a failed car explosion attempt. Had our plan worked he would have deserved having his property destroyed. I just thank GOD that we both ended up pretty well adjusted completely sane women without any felonies or jail time served. Good times...

Last edited:
Back