Come clean......

Who is the the ex-girlfriend from hell?

The b-tch?

The Jezebel?

The nuisance?

The crazy?

Spill the beans.

You are in good company because I am all of my them:lol:

My daughter is the ex girlfriend from Hell...with this one particular boy. He was her first love and they were together for 5 years. At one point his current girlfriend was scared of her. I wont even tell you the mess she pulled one day. However, he was playing head games with her. You never play headgames with crazy. First love type of crazy.

Thank God she's over that mess now. But she really shocked us (her family).

My daughter is the ex girlfriend from Hell...with this one particular boy. He was her first love and they were together for 5 years. At one point his current girlfriend was scared of her. I wont even tell you the mess she pulled one day. However, he was playing head games with her. You never play headgames with crazy. First love type of crazy.

Thank God she's over that mess now. But she really shocked us (her family).

Awww po thing (your DD). I'm pretty sure he asked for it. :look:

Last edited:
i think about doing that a LOT. but most of the time a.) in reality i dont care enough to do it and b.) they usually are the psycho ex boyfriend so i dont have to.

i recently "broke up" with one of my boo thangs and am off and on considering being the crazy hysterical female but idk if i like him enough to bother. thats how it usually goes :lol: i think about being crazy with one dude but i got another dude to distract me from bothering :lol: i remember calling a dude nonstop and not gaf. i would do it again if i wanted to but that seemed like a one time thing :lol: wouldnt have qualms about it in the future though tbh, i will not be ignored, dan.

the one time i was the psycho FOR REAL was with a dude that was never my boyfriend :look: but he was a dog, he was a dog, he was a dog, he was a dog, and in hindsight he deserved it all. hes still a dog :nono: i dont feel bad anymore, he brings it on himself.

in the interests of this thread i:

- hacked his email and social accounts
- put him on blast with other girls he was seeing at the same time
- emailed drunk nonsense beyond years of appropriateness
- friended him on facebook after everything finally quieted down then made a subtweet status about how he had gained weight and wasnt good looking anymore :look: :rofl:

he blocked me after that and thats been the end of it :lol:

i broke up my most recent ex with the girl he dated after me but most of that was his doing.

i mean, i dont really gaf about being crazy with dudes. yall know how i roll. aint no shame in my game :lol:

:laugh: It wasn't anything too bad. But, I try not to share too much of my life on here because people will try to use it against you later...and because my daughter in on here, and I can't be embarrassing my baby doll like that! :cool2: She's way too precious to me for that. Heck, I already embarress her enough without trying....or knowing. :laugh:

Awwww but I feel you

I don't have any shame.

I will blow up a phone til ninja answers.

Will cry.

Lie about being like a sister with the new wife.

Hit dis once I own you 4 lyfe :lachen:

Yes. I called his phone over 80 times in one day, left threatening voicemails, harassed his Facebook, and I even contemplated having someone take me by his house so I could bust the windows out of his car...If he didn't live almost an hour away I just might have. I'm not proud of any of it, but hey.

Last edited:
Awww po thing (your DD). I'm pretty sure he asked for it. :look:
Yes he definitely did. He called himself trying to get back with her. He knew she really loved him. But he was already with a new girlfriend. She found out about the new girlfriend through a mutual friend. My daughter went apeshyt. The rest was history. He worked in the neighborhood supermarket. He was currently at work when my daughter found out. She hemmed him up in the store and punched him several times screaming at the top of her lungs. No one forgot that day for a looooong time. The only thing I give him credit for is that he let her beat him up. He held her until someone else separated them and apologized to her....then he stayed the F away from her after that. They were only able to talk about it 3 years later. She got her closure and moved on. Lawwd I've said more than I wanted to..but whatevs. This is life and experience for some young women. We hope they learn and grow from their experiences.

Oh yea. I was dating this guy in my early 20's. I lubbed him. I found out after 2 months he had a girlfriend for 2 years... I went crazy in his room. I blasted him on fb saying very foul things. We dated officially a year later for about a month lol. He is still one of my best friends. I don't know why these dudes still want to be my friend. I am a ridiculous human being.

lol I guess if someone wanted to press charges on something I did to my BF in 2002 they can. These are all things I did in a relationship which continued after those instances. But I guess you are just letting people know. :drunk:

Girl dont worry about.

:kiss:

Last edited:
My friend made a meme of me that said my P will ruin your life. I'm a tiny bit crazy mixed with tons of annoying. I am admittedly clingy but I have commitment issues. It's weird.

I won't call a million times but I am one of those girls that if u don't answer my text or call me back, I get immediately enraged and get the biggest attitude. I once but my boo on time out for a week because he didn't answer my text. Little did I know he was still on his flight and never got my text. I usually just pout and say sorry.

This is fascinating to me. As a non-crazy woman (or probably more appropriately a woman who has yet to tap into her crazy), I always wondered what people specifically did when they went off.

I'm slightly afraid I'm one of those people who will be silent to the point that when I do go off, it'll be explosive. Like literally homicidal type of rage.

I find it isn't necessary to fall into the stereotype of crazy ex... i.e blow up his phone etc

more often than not there are better more subtle ways to goad someone so that they show that they were really the crazy ex bf...

not that I know anything about that.. or anything...

@shespoison
I can't quite get over singing crazy in love on the VM :lachen:....and your avatar looks crazy too. You sound insane!!! LOL
Young love....

I was sooooo in love with the raggedy bastid. He just laughed at the vm and asked what was wrong with me. I am not technically insane but I know that I am ridiculous. :lachen:

And in my defense, I was only 18 and I actually thought I could sing. I would never ever do the things I did as an adult.

I feel like a lot of women are being crazy just to be crazy. They hear all these guys talking about how crazy they're ex was and think they have to top that. Only a small portion of men like crazy women, they all may love the attention but majority of men will not marry a crazy woman.

Back