Ewww! Why do you oil your hair?

toyas08

This is what my white classmate asked my friend. My friend said because her dreads where dry. The girl was like do you want my non oiled hair. Me and my friend looked at eachother. I wanted to say no one wants you limp dry hair but I'm not ignorent.

1940-tyra-banks-goes-crazy.gif

This is what my white classmate asked my friend. My friend said because her dreads where dry. The girl was like do you want my non oiled hair. Me and my friend looked at eachother. I wanted to say no one wants you limp dry hair but I'm not ignorent.

I would have said it :blush:

:nono: Oh no I would have told that white girl "Hella NAW!!!!!" Your hair is too boring for me. Sorry if that offends anyone but that just how I feel about that.

I think it's hard for white people to understand oiling the hair because their hair is already oily. I can see why she'd think it'd be gross because oily hair is the reason they wash so often.

I think it's hard for white people to understand oiling the hair because their hair is already oily. I can see why she'd think it'd be gross because oily hair is the reason they wash so often.

I understand what you're saying MSA. I just feel there's so many other ways she could have responded even if the response was a typical "stupid white girl" question.

Back