Everyone MUST try Gianni's leave-in this week!

ScandalousBeauty

Everyone MUST try Giovanni's leave-in this week!

Why didn't I listen to you all earlier??? I am seriously wanting to kick myself for not realizing why my hair was a disaster this time last year. Here is my story:

I relaxed on 8/24. My hair was feeling too dry and processed, so I deep conditioned on 8/ 26. I used the 10 en 1, Miss Key Advocado Conditioner and Humectress combo. I left it on for about an hour and a half, and then rinsed. I then applied some Infusium and good ole' Gianni's. I roller wrapped my hair and let it air dry. My hair has NEVER, EVER been this soft or bouncy, I have been getting compliments all day long. I even have my family trying to steal my conditioners. I feel some really good hair stories coming in the future!

I advise you all to try this as soon as humanly possible. :)

Last edited:
Do you mean Giovanni? Or is this another leave in I should try? If you mean Giovanni, did you use Direct or Vitapro Fusion? I love Giovanni Direct, but have not tried the other one.

Cichelle said:
Do you mean Giovanni? Or is this another leave in I should try? If you mean Giovanni, did you use Direct or Vitapro Fusion? I love Giovanni Direct, but have not tried the other one.

I LOOOOOOOOVE Giovanni Direct!!! :love: It imparts shine and moisture, and it's not chocked with a bunch of fillers and chemicals! It is wonderful for rollersets, wet wraps, wash & gos, the whole 9!! I replaced Elasta QP H-Two with Giovanni Vitapro Fusion, and I left Rusk, Salerm & Lacio for Giovanni Direct Leave-In. Girl that leave in will have your hair in heaven!!

Maybe I should contact them about me being their spokeswoman?? :lol:

Ooops, yea that's what I meant! Gianni's is the pizza shop around the corner! :lol: I feel dumb...
Cichelle said:

Yes ! Giovanni-Direct is my official leave-in ! Love it. This product has been a gold mine for my hair ! :) There is a close up picture of the dynamic shine I get from Giovanni in my album.

Grrr- I saw it last week- but it was like 10 bucks at my local vitamin shop :mad: So I went ahead and got NTM Silk touch- oh well I'm going to Whole Foods today!

Just bought this the other day and plan to use it after deep conditioning today--I can't wait!

I HEARD ALOT OF GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS LEAVE IN EVEN ON OTHERS FORUMS. IM GOING TO KEEP THIS IN MIND NEXT TIME IM IN THE NATURE STORE.

This is my favorite conditioner!!!!!!!

I just bought the sample size of the smoothing conditioner from Whole Foods today to try....

Back