Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

this is my hair today...it's my 3/4 wig i made (YT video here)
IMG_0606%255B1%255D

I decided to save some hot water and clear the fro outside of the shower.

It was pretty easy being that I only used a pick, water, and EVOO to do it.

But today......

.......was a looooonnnngg day ya'll.

I just threw it up into something. :-/

Attachments

• Hard day hair.jpeg
    Hard day hair.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 100
How are you guys drying your curls/coils without friz? My hair frizzes up as soon as water hits it but goes flat if I slap a scarf on it for 5 min but if (in the far far future) I wanted to wear a wash and go and not have it flattened by scarfing will I be able to. I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to wear natural the natural coils I have without looking like a frizzball. Tell me now so I can practice as my hair grows out!

Just took my twists out

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324233758117.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 156
Just finished my hair. I am tirrreeddddddd. I attempted a flat-twist updo. It came out ok I guess. As I practice it will become neater.

IMG_1547-Copy.jpg

IMG_1553-Copy.jpg

IMG_1546-Copy.jpg

IMG_1560-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
As the week goes by, I put my hair in even bigger twists and my hair gets REAL big so I have to tie it down in interesting ways so that I don't get bored. :look:

Attachments

• style.jpeg
    style.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 85
this is a gorgeous protective style. did you do this yourself? if so, can you share a tut.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you and yes, I created the look myself. You can find the tutorial on my blog. Link is within my signature. Best wishes!

My bun has definitely gotten thicker since last year

I used ASIAN leave in with my homemade argan oil blend:) with banana clip and hair net. My bun is wrapped pretty tightly and last year I had to fan it out:grin:

Attachments

• IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 85
Back