Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

Chunky twist out!!!
Humidity is real and who knows what it’ll look like by the end of the day.
I gave myself a light trim over the weekend
I used the SM Palm oil and cocoa butter elongating pudding. I like it. I returned the shampoo and conditioner after reading the reviews. I didn’t wash this weekend

That is some pure, thick, healthy ELEGANCE! #hairgoals

It’s cold today so I threw on my “hat” :lachen:
2bwfkg.jpg

Absolutely beautiful...you look like Kerri Washington

Futureapl, thanks so much. Wow, so kind.

Interesting! This is the well-known person whom my husband says I look most like. I'll have to let him know someone else saw it! Lol.

Every now and then I see it. I'm thinking it's the forehead, skin tone, and lips, but idk: https://blossomingfitnatural.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/img_20180607_115527.jpg

Thanks again for the compliment. It made my day! :kiss: I was strutting around like a gladiator doing a Liv walk. :lachen:

Take care!

Futureapl, thanks so much. Wow, so kind.

Interesting! This is the well-known person whom my husband says I look most like. I'll have to let him know someone else saw it! Lol.

Every now and then I see it. I'm thinking it's the forehead, skin tone, and lips, but idk: https://blossomingfitnatural.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/img_20180607_115527.jpg

Thanks again for the compliment. It made my day! :kiss: I was strutting around like a gladiator doing a Liv walk. :lachen:

Take care!

Lol and also the eyes. You too can definitely pass as sisters.

I finally got the trim that I have been craving for so long and I love it. I cut off a good 4-5 inches and I don't regret it at all. My ends feel glorious and my hemline is so nice. I didn't get any layers at all and it was a simple all across cut. I can't wait to grow out all of my layers ( I hate layers). I ended up going to great clips and they did a pretty good job for only 14$ :D I am no more HL and I am at WL but my hair feels 10 times healthier.

BEFORE
full

AFTER
xwkoE8X.jpg

I finally got the trim that I have been craving for so long and I love it. I cut off a good 4-5 inches and I don't regret it at all. My ends feel glorious and my hemline is so nice. I didn't get any layers at all and it was a simple all across cut. I can't wait to grow out all of my layers ( I hate layers). I ended up going to great clips and they did a pretty good job for only 14$ :D I am no more HL and I am at WL but my hair feels 10 times healthier.

BEFORE
full

AFTER
xwkoE8X.jpg

I love it!

You'll be back to hip length in NO TIME!

I know you are loving it. :smile:

BEFORE
full

AFTER
xwkoE8X.jpg

They did a nice job and your end look great. You look WHip length to me!

I love it!

You'll be back to hip length in NO TIME!

I know you are loving it. :smile:
Thank you <3 I absolutely do! Nothing feels better than fresh ends lol
They did a nice job and your end look great. You look WHip length to me!
Thank you! I was scared to end up with uneven nightmare results since I haven't went to the salon in years. I am very happy with the results and they even gave me a copoun that doesn't expire to get a haircut for only 10$ :D

Back