Every time i touch my head, I get hair

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I just cowashed to day and i found that every time i touch my hair i find alot of hair. i gave up on finger combing because i noticed baby dreads after a while:ohwell:

While i am styling i must wipe my hands frequently because my hair begins to make "webs" between my fingers. maybe i need to dentagle more often? on every strand i look at 9 out of 10 time i see a bulb attached. but i see so much of it. what can i do?:sad:

I just cowashed to day and i found that every time i touch my hair i find alot of hair. i gave up on finger combing because i noticed baby dreads after a while:ohwell:

While i am styling i must wipe my hands frequently because my hair begins to make "webs" between my fingers. maybe i need to dentagle more often? on every strand i look at 9 out of 10 time i see a bulb attached. but i see so much of it. what can i do?:sad:

If it's mostly shed, then I wouldn't say you need to detangle more often, I'd say you need to detangle more throughly.

I can only finger comb to START my detangling process - I've found that since I've included the Denman as my last step, I'm geting progressively less and less hair on my hands each wash. I was THROUGHLY freaked out by the thought of using a brush on my hair (I think I owned it for a couple of weeks before I used it) but once I did, I was so GLAD I did....

I say don't trip about it...I don't detangle often either so I've come to accept the massive shedding all at once. If the hair isn't breaking I am happy.

i keep my hands in my hair all the time and use to pull back hair but since i've been using mizani night time treatment there is no more long strands.

Back