ever call a guy to find out he's on a date?

laCriolla

Anyone ever call a guy and have him pick up his cell while he's on a date? what happened? did he own up to it? how did he act?

I ask because I called a guy, it sounded like he was in a bar or restaurant, I told him I'd call him back b/c clearly he was busy. he swore up and down he could talk, that he wasn't busy. so he talked for a min and then started whispering "i have to go i have to go- I'll call you later" :nono: So either i'm crazy for thinking he was on a date and I happened to call at the time when she went to the bathroom or something, or he's crazy for the way he acted.

or the world is crazy. or all of the above.

wow.

the fact that he was whispering says a lot. unless he was at the movies, but that could have been a date also.

to my knowledge i havent called a guy when he was on date unless that was one of those time he didn't pick up the phone:ohwell:

No I havent but just because he's whispering doesnt mean he was on a date. He could've just been out with his boys and didnt want them to know he was talking to a female. I do that too when Im out with family and friends sometimes just because Im private and dont want them asking me questions about someone Im seeing. Unless its getting serious, they never know who Im dealing with.

I have

He's actually a good friend and I keep telling him don't pick up if he's out but he still does it. He's even answered the phone while in bed with a woman.

I have

He's actually a good friend and I keep telling him don't pick up if he's out but he still does it. He's even answered the phone while in bed with a woman.
lmao he must really like you:yep:
hwo long have you all know each other

omg for real? lol did he tell you that? wow.
yes he did after I found he was acting kinda wierd...... you know....giving those one word answers.....then I heard a woman's voice.....so I asked...."are you with a woman?" he laughed and said yes......then I told him "I thought I told you when you doing your thing don't answer my calls"
He laughed and I said bye....he called me next day

@Seximami.....we've known each other for about 2+yrs

yes he did after I found he was acting kinda wierd...... you know....giving those one word answers.....then I heard a woman's voice.....so I asked...."are you with a woman?" he laughed and said yes......then I told him "I thought I told you when you doing your thing don't answer my calls"
He laughed and I said bye....he called me next day

@Seximami.....we've known each other for about 2+yrs

Ewww, I would NOT be flattered. :nono: Do you like him just as a friend? If not...:nono::nono::nono:

OT. Your hair looks great in your siggy!
how did you do that style?

gee thanks!
I can't take total credit- my stylist created this look by rollersetting my hair on smaller rollers, and then just blowing out the roots! By the time I got home it had fallen a bit to how it looks in the siggy

Yeah... :lol: Well he was on his way. He's a good friend though. He ended up calling me later that night after it was over and explaining.

Back