Energist girl I just have to ASK!

kandi1280

How do you keep your ends so thick? You have the ends (and skin mind you) that I dream of.

What do you think has attributed to keeping your ends as healthy as they are in those two braids you have?

Do you blow your roots straight, or does the rollerset straighten them on their own? I try to rollerset but my roots are NEVER EVER straight.

Great hair girl! :clapping:

Last edited:
Energist,

Your hair and skin are gorgeous!!! Beautiful hair with a beautiful face to match!!!

Please PM me your password.

I have to agree. I was so wowed by shiny healthy hair that I PM'd her for her regimen. she is a really sweet person.

I have to agree. I was so wowed by shiny healthy hair that I PM'd her for her regimen. she is a really sweet person.

kandi1280 said:
How do you keep your ends so thick? You have the ends (and skin mind you) that I dream of.

What do you think has attributed to keeping your ends as healthy as they are in those two braids you have?

Do you blow your roots straight, or does the rollerset straighten them on their own? I try to rollerset but my roots are NEVER EVER straight.

Great hair girl! :clapping:

OMG You ladies have shouted a sistah' out :eek: WoW Thank you so much! I felt my face getting warmer and warmer from embarassment as I read this thread :lol: :Blush2: :Blush2: :Blush2:

I'm sorry that I didn't see it, and I just received a PM about the thread, so here I am and don't worry my head is still on the ground ;)

Now ok, my ends have been my biggest battle and were a bit see through about 1.5 years ago. So I had to keep on trimming and then started protective styling with Alfaparf christalli nourishing serum and Mizani rosemary H20 cream hairdress combo moisturizers (I mix the two about a dime size amount). I've noticed that the moisturization and protective styling has kept them healthier. I also focus on my ends when I wash and deep condition my hair. I put the most conditioner on the ends and leave the most on them when I rinse my hair out, so that along with the leave in protein that I put in for rollerset is all doing something for my ends (locking in the moisture and keeping those cuticles sealed)

I'm still not very good at getting my roots straight with the blow dryer, but when I attempt I put some serum on them, take a thin comb and pull the roots taut and get the thin nozzle of the blow dryer and run it back and forth really fast. It burns my scalp a little, so I'm still trying to figure out a way to do this so that I'm not hurting myself. When I've seen the stylist do it, they use the round brush, but I can't get in the back of my head the right way using the round brush, so the comb works pretty well.

I hope this has helped and I feel honored that you all think of me enough to even start a thread about me asking for a regimen. I really appreciate it, and if you want to ask me about specific products or anything feel free to ask, because I don't have any secrets :)

I have also listed my fotki password in my user profile. I was afraid to post it pubicly before because I thought that just anyone beyond the boards could get to it, but I see that you have to be a registered user here to look at profiles, so if any of you ladies ever want into my fotki album, you can just get it from my user profile :)

"Energist has entered the building."

I kept peeking in this thread waiting for your reply.

Girl, your hair is a thread-stopper. Thanks for sharing your tips. I'm off to gaze at your album.

Yay! I was just gonna pm you to ask for it.

Lemme get to stalking... :lol: :lol:

Energist said:
I have also listed my fotki password in my user profile. I was afraid to post it pubicly before because I thought that just anyone beyond the boards could get to it, but I see that you have to be a registered user here to look at profiles, so if any of you ladies ever want into my fotki album, you can just get it from my user profile :)

Back